Has the review changed your mind?

Dietspam

Where is your money going?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Has the review changed your mind?

• Yes, I will be paying my money into the club ASAP!
    • No. I am siding with Dave King.
    • Still Unsure.

Not another penny will those thieving bassas be getting off me,. We had a great chance of starting afresh with a new ethos and strategy from the ashes of our administration. Instead they have systematically robbed the club blind.

You're aware that the current board have fuck all to do with what happened in the past aye?

People need to understand that this board are trying to undo the fuck ups that have gone before it.

Can we trust them completely I don't know but what I do know is not giving Rangers your cash will severely damage the club perhaps jeopardise our very existence.

Dunno how you could do that and sleep at night.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had it up to here to be honest, When I stand at ibrox with a full house watching my team, thats whats most important thing for me, and I will renew me n my familys season tickets and hope that Graham Wallace builds on his reputation with other football clubs and gets Rangers to the top and turns us into the top club, quicker than the 3 years quoted haha..

Rangers membership scheme, will form a REAL fans voice, paying members who can have there say and keep in touch what is going on at the club, and if Mr Wallace agrees to that then Im sure that will gain confidence. Its time to move on, all Fans ''groups'' should not be recognised anymore.......only Members of the Rangers and Rangers Supporters Clubs around the world........these are the true voice of Rangers, and its about time EEVERYONE of the Board, King, Murrays everyone......stop embarrassing every single one of us and Put there money into Rangers.

Every business that goes down the pan, has to pay a price and we have and will for a few year...... Its time for us to show the world we are still going strong and we are the best.

AMEN

It's a difficult choice. I believe that there are still people pulling the strings behind the scenes. I have always suspected that. Our Administration was far too complex and Green just seemed to appear out of nowhere. It just wasn't natural.

Still I re-newed in the belief that if I did and we got stronger as a unit, those behind the scenes would take our ST money and spent it in a prudent way, after all I thought it would be in every investors interest for Rangers to prosper.

It hasn't turned out like that and I now stand at a junction unsure of what way to turn. Those people are still pulling the strings, do we starve them out and risk the club going under again, or do we pay in the hope that this time it will be different.

I'm going to sleep on it ....

Not renewing due to having a poor manager.

This is my biggest issue.

I've never, ever heard of a club requiring whole season ticket prices up front, not Leeds or even Portsmouth, but that isn't my issue.

It's what we watch on the park; a fucking horror show. I've been watching Rangers for more than 20 years and I've left the last three or four games with ten minutes to go. I had never done that before.

This is my biggest issue.

I've never, ever heard of a club requiring whole season ticket prices up front, not Leeds or even Portsmouth, but that isn't my issue.

It's what we watch on the park; a fucking horror show. I've been watching Rangers for more than 20 years and I've left the last three or four games with ten minutes to go. I had never done that before.

I backed ally up until the raith game. Then I sat n watched a spineless performance. Not been to another game since.. Nothing gonna improve if we just blindly keep backing him

The review has only illustrated to me that those in charge of our club have allowed it to hemorrhage £millions with very little to show in return. To me this is a disgraceful state of affairs that OUR board have allowed this money to exit Rangers FC to enrich Hedge Funds. It also begs the question, "in whose interests are those on the current board serving"? I would also be enquiring as to the renumerations of EVERY member on our Board plus any of the bonus's that may be proposed for them. NO ONE of our Board should be taking ANY bonus in our current financial position and I would consider it shameful if anyone did.

The review has only illustrated to me that those in charge of our club have allowed it to hemorrhage £millions with very little to show in return. To me this is a disgraceful state of affairs that OUR board have allowed this money to exit Rangers FC to enrich Hedge Funds. It also begs the question, "in whose interests are those on the current board serving"? I would also be enquiring as to the renumerations of EVERY member on our Board plus any of the bonus's that may be proposed for them. NO ONE of our Board should be taking ANY bonus in our current financial position and I would consider it shameful if anyone did.

Agree, there should not be bonuses handed out alongside redundancy letters.

It`s sickening what we have allowed to manifest within our Club.

The result of the review hasnt changed my mind.

Today was about recognising the contribution of a true legend, a true Ranger, a man who never gave up on his club, the club that he loved.

Well I wont be giving up on the club i love either. I no longer care about all this King, Board, Rebels, Fan Groups pish, the bottom line is i only care about my kids and grandkids having a Rangers team to watch when its time for me to pass away.

So fuck King, fuck the Board, fuck your Rebels and fuck your Fan Groups, because on Monday i will be at Ibrox to renew my 3 Season Tickets.

Oh and to anyone that has a problem with that;

FUCK YOU!

The thing is the fans can't win. We are expected to beat these teams and when we don't we are very disappointed, such as RR in the Ramsdens Cup. When we do win we can't get excited because it was expected and if it wasn't scintillating football we are disappointed. Just be patient guys/gals. It's not about the manager at the moment (though he does seem to be treading on thin ice) it's about the challenge and we have risen to it over the last two years. Next season will be a harder challenge and we need to be up for it on and off the park. If we are not, than that will be the time to demand change. Just not yet. And that will continue to be the case for the forseeable future.