Championship next season

We have the worse coaching team in Scotland and the worse football team in Scotland get a fucking grip and wake up.

"Super Ally" is building fuck all every year he is there we are getting worse and wasting money by overpaying shite players.

Worst team in Scotland. Your getting a wee bit carried away there mate

Next season will be a much tighter competition, but we'll strengthen this summer, have a share issue to raise the funds we need, win the league and be talking about top flight football this time next year.

It's all going to be ok.

The pies really have to improve though. Just not good enough! I blame Ally and the coaching staff ;)

Agreed that our performances after Xmas have been poor, however we need to factor in the following:

1. Majority of the last few months we played without 3 of our best attacking players in temps, McLeod and little. Having those guys available improve our football

2. We will strengthen whereas the likes of killie will need to downsize. Not sure hearts position as they have already lost a few

SPFL Championship league and some are saying "a massive step up in class":........ you're having a giraffe.

We will be playing in a crap league with the only difference we will be playing against more 'full-time' crap versus 'part-time' crap. Our current squad should be more than capable of winning this league.

Can we build for the top tier??? Well that is a completely different story.

We have the worse coaching team in Scotland and the worse football team in Scotland get a fucking grip and wake up.

"Super Ally" is building fuck all every year he is there we are getting worse and wasting money by overpaying shite players.

Worst coaches and worst team in Scotland?

There's having an opinion and there's being guilty of gross exageration. This is the later.

I think we'll struggle early on but during the course of the season the squad we'll probably have will come to the fore.

A bunch of unnecessary signings in the summer that we can't afford, put us in more debt but a successful campaign because the other sides are so poor will paper over the cracks again.

We will make it a lot harder than it should be.

Over the course of the season, we should be too strong although massive improvements required from manager and players.

The defence and midfield are a real concern - those two areas are dreadful and Jon Daly up top is a waste of space.

As much as I agree with you, I think you need to take a rain check. Hearts have steadied the ship - yes - but they will have to look at the wage structure for a lesser league next season. If Killie follow, so will they.

Next season will be tough but marking the relegated SPFL Premiership teams as the rivals is a tad disrespectful to the likes of Dunfermline, Hamilton, Falkirk, etc. The league will be tough due to many good teams being there and the SPFL will be well off from TV rights as they knew they would be.

But the tv have the Dundee derby to look forward to ..,

... :lol: :lol:

Teams like Alloa, Livingston, Cowdenbeath, Dumbarton etc are no better than what we have been playing this season.

We've played Falkirk three times since we were put into the Third Division and we have beaten them three times and not even conceded a goal.

Yes I expect it will be tougher in some of the games and we're likely to be punished and drop some points along the way but it wont be the struggle that most of the doomsayers on here are making it out to be. I expect we will have at least 80+ points.

Comedy gold!

Perspective points - ZERO

With not so super Ally and his two clueless mates beside him we will not be promoted next season regardless of any strengthening we may do this summer.

He's setting us back years and I cannot wait till he's gone.

Its in hearts best interests to keep the same side and make a loss just to get back up to the division.

Next season without a change of manager we will really struggle. We have 0 motivation coming from the bench, it really is quite concerning that a team of young lads are playing well for their manager and our team of experienced primadonas dont

Hearts squad is similar to ours. Maybe not as many experienced professionals but they still have MacDonald, Hammil, Wilson, Stevenson, McGowan. On top of that, some good younger players who have had a season and a half experience in the top division; Paterson, King, Carrick, Nicholson, Holt, Robinson, McHattie. Possibly still a season too soon for some of them and they may blow out as the season progresses but if they can add a few experienced players then they will challenge us and I don't see us running away with the league.

They have been linked with some experienced players to help them out.

On paper we have the best squad by a considerable distance. So why shouldn't we win the Championship?

Because of McCoist apparently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not his biggest fan, but I still think we will coast it (I don't think it'll be pretty to watch though) and the people who don't think we will are just being melodramatic.

Dundee won it this season and they were managed by John Brown for two thirds of the season. The same John Brown who has been nothing more than a standing joke on here for the last two years and a guy who's ability as a coach was slated when he worked here.

Said all along we won't walk the championship and was shot down on here for it.

A partnership of Miller and Boyd will get us goals but we will still be leaking them at the back and Hearts will surely strengthen over the summer. Realistically they are in a better position than us considering the carry on with our board.

i expect us to be get a drubbing at certain points of the season when teams defend well and destroy us on the break.

certainly not looking forward to our return to the SPL.

Rangers fans shiting it from Hearts ffs we will win the championship next season I can't wait to wipe the floor with these cunts and the rest.

It was far too easy for our players this season & the motivation was lost after December most games were like training exercises, 33 wins, 3 draws, 102 points, 106 goals, absolutely outstanding, I don't buy it was a shit season, maybe a long one but the record books will show a tremendous season.

Hearts have to cut there cloth to suit because they don't have a bean, they are relying on there 7000 fans.

Next season the diehard Rangers fans who only want to watch the team they worship will be there, we will be wiping the floor with these teams, then the ones who walked away will slowly sneak back into Ibrox.

You're exaggerating a bit. The fact that we are "Rangers" instantly makes us favourites to win this league.