Next Season: What's Acceptable?

gogzy

In our current state the league is going to be tough enough without expecting more of Ally. I'm not condoning that it's all we should be aiming for but i certainly don't have more realistic ambitions than that after what i seen last season.

priority for this season is off the field - we need investment and change in out coaching set up, we are stagnating. Wallace seems to be going around thinking "if we are winning the leagues everything is rosey" without realising we will take an absolute pummeling on our return to the top flight unless proper investment and coaching is brought in.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the League is an absolute must, I want Rangers to win everything they are entered into, hell I want us to win every coin toss. But in addition to the absolute must, a win in the Ramsden Cup, a decent run in the other 2 cups, development of 2-3 more young players. I want to see the team blossom with Aird, Gallagher, McLeod, Faure, Gasparrato, all making impacts. Jon Daly and Jig retiring before the season starts would also be progress.

Winning the League is an absolute must, I want Rangers to win everything they are entered into, hell I want us to win every coin toss. But in addition to the absolute must, a win in the Ramsden Cup, a decent run in the other 2 cups, development of 2-3 more young players. I want to see the team blossom with Aird, Gallagher, McLeod, Faure, Gasparrato, all making impacts. Jon Daly and Jig retiring before the season starts would also be progress.

Halkett is higher rated than gasparrato.

Yeah...it's a cup, and not a very prestigious one at that. It would be nice to win it but it's nowhere near as important as promotion.

I'd delegate the Ramsdens Cup to the U-20 squad or at least use a majority of youth players -- perhaps the only way they will get 1st team experience.

An improvement in the quality of football with a more attacking options other than the high ball .

League and Ramsdens are a must.

I'll not set a target for what rounds of the cup , but I'd fully expect to beat the bottom half teams of the top division , when we meet them , and most of the rest should we play them at Ibrox.

Comfortably win the league, with away victories against Hearts and Hibs and win the Ramsdens Cup. Getting put out the cups only by a top 3 SPL side and not getting embarrassed. Would do for me.