Next Season: What's Acceptable?

gogzy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is all this mince about watching dross all of last season? The performance of the team until November was good, and on this forum it was applauded by most. That one game against Dunfermline when they booted us up and down the pitch changed how we played. For me we have to win the league, plain and simple. I would like to win the challenge cup but it's not a priority for me. A decent cup run in the league cup and the Scottish cup, and if we get drawn with the time we have to beat them. End of story .

Where is all this mince about watching dross all of last season? The performance of the team until November was good, and on this forum it was applauded by most. That one game against Dunfermline when they booted us up and down the pitch changed how we played. For me we have to win the league, plain and simple. I would like to win the challenge cup but it's not a priority for me. A decent cup run in the league cup and the Scottish cup, and if we get drawn with the time we have to beat them. End of story .

no, it changed when we decided to play 1 man up front with a packed 5 in the middle and 4 at the back, players played out of posistion, players pretty much half arsing it but still getting piucked while fresh blood was warming the bench or better yet, sitting in the stands.

anyways the championship just got a turn for the worse for us, now we have to play a shitload better than we have for the past two seasons, hearts young players will be hungry and looking to prove a point, hibs so so depends on who stays and who comes through the youth ranks, then you have teams like falkirk, raith rovers queen of the south and livingston.

clarky going out on loan is a rumor doing the rounds, don't know why we signed the guy if this is the crap we're pulling with him. poor guy

I'm setting my expectations a bit lower. I expect Rangers to win the league but I don't care about the margin. A 5-10 point gap at least would be nice but it doesn't matter.

I also think we need to win the Ramsden's Cup and make the semi-final of at least one other cup.

I also feel we need to set an example by beating Hearts and Hibs home and away.

I really don't get all the fuss about the Ramsdens.

IMO Ally has changed the way some people view this cup by playing a strong side.

He should have used this cup to field as many youngsters as possible and if they won it, great, and if they lost, who cares, our kids got some good experience.

It's a pointless cup, I have no idea who has won it previously. Nor do I care.