Next Season: What's Acceptable?

gogzy

What are we all lookong for in terms of results next season.

what would you consider a success?

For me it would be a comfotable league win, with winning at least 1 cup ( ramsdens) and at least one more final.

If we can manage that and play some nice football along the way, i'd be a happy camper.

discuss..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally a comfortable league win, wins over Hibs & Hearts all season and the Ramsdens with attractive football would suit me just fine.

Winning the league next year won't be as easy as the last two so for me the other cups can wait until we are back at the top. I can see why many would want success above the league too though.

I think we should win the league by at least 10 points. A new CB pairing is a must IMO though.

Last chance really to win the Ramsden's and I think we should win it this time round.

I would hope to get a longer run in the League Cup and although its not a trophy that gets you in to Europe its traditionally a trophy we perform well in. Playing against better teams on a weekly basis IMO should improve our own performances and attitude, therefore another cup final could be a possibility.

Would love if we were more entertaining and I have banged on about it but as long as we win the league effectively then that is the main goal, next year is all about getting back to the top. I would also like it if we had teams starting to fear playing against Rangers, let them worry about us, we are far too respectful at times.

Obviously the league is the number one target by a mile but would be gutted for Rangers not to complete the grand slam of domestic cups by failing to win the Ramsdens cup. Also believe if we win the Scottish cup next season we can qualify for Europa league in season 15/16.

League win

Ramsdens Cup

Decent run in other cups

Some progression in a footballing sense, although I appreciate that's subjective.

What's not subjective is a team hungry for every point playing at a high tempo and giving everything, nothing less should be acceptable.

For some of course nothing will be acceptable.

League win and two cups, Ramsdens, and league or Scottish, if we're genuine about improving and Daly, if not to be ditched, at least not present for every game. We are hopefully looking to improve next season I doing well in the cups as well as winning the league should be accepted.