Did Sir Walter tell fans to buy season tickets?

Now firstly, before the arguments, I have bought my ST for next year.

One of my mates mentions that watty told fans they should buy their books (this was at the louden event). Chris Graham was supposedly in attendance but I have not heard anything from him despite a few people asking him on twitter.

So was anyone on here in attendance?

if this is true, then its hardly no surprise chris and co wont mentioni it.

By all accounts he said buy the season ticket and if you want to protest then don't turn up for matches. Personal choice though

I have renewed, but previous to this. I don't need anyone to tell me that season ticket money is needed to support the club.

By all accounts he said buy the season ticket and if you want to protest then don't turn up for matches. Personal choice though

I have renewed, but previous to this. I don't need anyone to tell me that season ticket money is needed to support the club.

Yup, The Louden confirmed this was what was said.

Is there any medium that the Louden use to document or minute what was said at any particular meeting. This would be a good starting point to alerting real fans how the likes of Wattie are thinking.

Don't know about minuting it but they will answer questions on here or via their twitter account.

Now firstly, before the arguments, I have bought my ST for next year.

One of my mates mentions that watty told fans they should buy their books (this was at the louden event). Chris Graham was supposedly in attendance but I have not heard anything from him despite a few people asking him on twitter.

So was anyone on here in attendance?

if this is true, then its hardly no surprise chris and co wont mentioni it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=269686&st=20

I've always thought of Walter as a very astute guy. However if he did say "buy an ST and then don't go" then to be quite frank that's just makes no sense at all.

Buy a ticket. Support your club. Save your club.

Dont go. Show your angst about board, Ally, whatever. Empty stadium despite ST sold will speak volumes.

Simple really. Unless you disagree with Walter. Or wish harm on the club regardless