Record retraction

Bad Robot

I was going to post this yesterday about how these low life journalists want to include anything Rangers related in any bad story but for the first time (iv seen anyway) they've made a retraction:

● The Daily Record would like to point out that the brawl involving Leeds and Hibs casuals was in no way linked to the nearby Ibrox Bar. Our report yesterday said trouble flared at the Ibrox Bar - but it was actually in the next street. We are happy to set the record straight.

Fucking cunts.

I was going to post this yesterday about how these low life journalists want to include anything Rangers related in any bad story but for the first time (iv seen anyway) they've made a retraction:

● The Daily Record would like to point out that the brawl involving Leeds and Hibs casuals was in no way linked to the nearby Ibrox Bar. Our report yesterday said trouble flared at the Ibrox Bar - but it was actually in the next street. We are happy to set the record straight.

Fucking cunts.

They are happy to set the record straight because they know the damage has already been done.

Why the F would any Rangers person read or take note of anything the rhebel prints anyway. I stopped even reading someone else's a long time ago due to their anti-Rangers bias, and given they print the septic view and programmes they are bound to love the bheggars.

:disappointment:

The same rag that had a "Lay off Larsson" campaign in 2002! Aye cause other teams should just not tackle the diving **** and just let him score as many as he wants against them? Most biased bit of commentary I've ever seen and this is Scotland land of the pro-celtic rags so it says a lot.

What are leeds and hibs shit doing in glasgow?

they were in benidorm. hivs ccs on a jolly up. ten of them got battered by guys from leeds on a stag do.

rgebel worked Ibrox bar into the story and included picture with club crest etc.

about time the club took these fuckers to task. no wonder our 'brand value' is fuck all

The Record should just put a permanent disclaimer in the the second page saying:

"Sorry for all the biased and often incorrect reporting, fortunately we only need to reach the very poor standard our readers expect to surprisingly keep selling our newspaper"

Papers should be forced to print their retractions the same size and same page as their original stories.

Not a 4 line piece of crap hidden away in the obituaries page at the back.

A disgrace they managed to get pics of the bar yet apparently no check of the location.

A scum paper full of bought and paid for tired old journos seeing out their careers.

They couldn't get a job on a real paper so settled for a regional declining rag.

If they don't like this post i will happily retract it and i will get the admins to put the retraction on a thread i created last September. Page 37.

Standing looking at the papers yesterday in Asda . This guy and his wife came in to buy a paper .The guy had is scabby green top on and said to his bint ." hey don't buy the record Bernadette "

I said while decked in our colours . Don't worry about the Record I said sarcastically ." I worked in the building and there all UNWASHED fans.

He looked surprised .Fuck knows why any beggar would think that this rancid paper is anything other than a beggars view on all things in this Country .

Standing looking at the papers yesterday in Asda . This guy and his wife came in to buy a paper .The guy had is scabby green top on and said to his bint ." hey don't buy the record Bernadette "

I said while decked in our colours . Don't worry about the Record I said sarcastically ." I worked in the building and there all UNWASHED fans.

He looked surprised .Fuck knows why any beggar would think that this rancid paper is anything other than a beggars view on all things in this Country .

Yaaaas EJ, intae them (tu)

Did ye, aye?