Mohsni

allgers

Every post of yours is sarcastic pro-Ally guff. Get a room with that dick BP9 ffs.

I see your carrying on your great debating skills and making well thought out, salient points again ..... Or maybe not.

What advantages were these? Club going into administration and then liquidation, being docked points for going into administration, having to be the face of the club and become involved in issues which a manager should never be involved in? Yeah he really had all the advantages didn't he.

Poetry_In_Blue what other advantage do you need , a Rangers man managing the most successful Club in the world, I rest my case.

:lol:

I think I would have suffered a heart attack if that was our back pairing!

Think those two would do pretty good, it would certainly be interesting, their own goals would probably qaulify for goals of the season...

Poetry_In_Blue what other advantage do you need , a Rangers man managing the most successful Club in the world, I rest my case.

There are so many 'whooshes' in reply to your posts in this thread it's like a hurricane every time I open the thread! But it is funny! Good work!

"Attempt missed. Bilel Mohsni (Tunisia) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Hamza Mathlouthi with a cross following a corner."

"Dangerous play by Bilel Mohsni (Tunisia)."

Two bits of play from Saturdays game that sum Mohsni up, he can be dangerous at either end.