Mohsni

allgers

Have to say i'm a big fan of king billy. If he could cut out his silly mistakes & stay focused 100% of the time i reckon he's a player. Now a international...blund 2 b worth a £ or 2!

Have to say i'm a big fan of king billy. If he could cut out his silly mistakes & stay focused 100% of the time i reckon he's a player. Now a international...blund 2 b worth a £ or 2!

Players like him usually don't improve that much at that age.

But but all our player regress

Aye but he's playing for a Belgian Manager 2 training sessions and all Ally's training was forgotten. Georges Leekens, maybe we should get him as our new Manager, see if he can work his magic on the team, he should be ok as long as he plays the full U20 team...

Aye but he's playing for a Belgian Manager 2 training sessions and all Ally's training was forgotten. Georges Leekens, maybe we should get him as our new Manager, see if he can work his magic on the team, he should be ok as long as he plays the full U20 team...

I'll bet you twenty Tunisian Dinars that Club Brugge fans would've swapped Leekens for McCoist in a heartbeat.

I'll bet you twenty Tunisian Dinars that Club Brugge fans would've swapped Leekens for McCoist in a heartbeat.

No chance, Ally could only finish 2nd in his first season in the SPL, even though he had all the advantages, hasn't completed a season in the top league since.

No chance, Ally could only finish 2nd in his first season in the SPL, even though he had all the advantages, hasn't completed a season in the top league since.

Don't think he's ever lost five games on the trot, though. That's what got Leekens fired.

Sorry to disagree but how did he have all the advantages? I suspect your just a wee ally hater and need a wee rant just to save ye boiling yer heed in the kettle

Sorry to disagree but how did he have all the advantages? I suspect your just a wee ally hater and need a wee rant just to save ye boiling yer heed in the kettle

maybe I was a bit to subtle, it is after midnight.

Every post of yours is sarcastic pro-Ally guff. Get a room with that dick BP9 ffs.

Every post of yours is sarcastic pro-Ally guff. Get a room with that dick BP9 ffs.

Look mate I'll post what I want and let you post what you want, but your right, feeling sarcastic at the moment so thanks for taking notice.

What advantages were these? Club going into administration and then liquidation, being docked points for going into administration, having to be the face of the club and become involved in issues which a manager should never be involved in? Yeah he really had all the advantages didn't he.