Baldy Thomson Claims We Are Only 2 Years Old

minstral

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr (??) Thomson needs to read up on the law wrt transfer of assets. He is, just simply, trying it on in a business sense - and just being deliberately aggressive with his 2yo comments - but their comeuppance is a coming!

And some on here wished Telfer well in his new job with D.U. Those vile cunts are the enemy, simple as that. The lad is a traitor. It's that simple. When he signs for them he rubber stamps everything that prick Thompson says about us.

the lad aint a traitor

the lad is a football player

hence no chance in our club currently

apart from that you are spot on with the rest of your rant

Thats why they brought 10k fans to Ibrox to see a 2 yr old club.

If he takes this stance when this goes to tribunal then he will lose.

54 titles you scum bag baldy bastard.

Or as Morinho would say "experts in failure"

How did that SC Final work out for you.

Getting sick of this wee no mark of a man, his father was a gentleman, unfortunately his son is a class 1 knobhead his club and fans are trying to act relevant when in reality they're just a shite little club and not even the biggest in Dumpdee!.

the lad aint a traitor

the lad is a football player

hence no chance in our club currently

apart from that you are spot on with the rest of your rant

Got to agree here D&D, Telfer has hs own life to think about and we are signing 34 year olds for positions, what chance has he got?

As to Steve, the f*cking no mark has nothing more than a few lines to the papers, not going to upset me too much, without having a dig at us nobody would know who the f*ck he was!

Obviously if Wallace is involved I'm kind of answering my own question here but I thought our youth set up was owned by a different company set up by Bain, one in which we had to pay money to for our own youth players? If it isn't does anybody know what happened to that company?

His dad would be turning in his grave with the comments his clown of a son is making, embarrassing his club and scottish football..I expect a statement from our board