Why has RM descended into chaos?

RFC55

if u want something done about something then it needs reported.

what is so hard to understand about that?

I agree with you. But people tend to frown upon reporting things to the authorities in these parts.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you read the post in question but because it's not reported it stays? As I say I don't give a fuck I just give it back, but having sat back and watched the B&F forum for a day or two if I was a fan of any other club I'd be sitting with wet undies reading it, it's cringeworthy at best

i delete many offensive posts that have not been reported when i see them. Bt if you want to be sure something is done, then hit report.

it takes one minute of your day. (The royal "you" not you specicifically).

It irritates me when pople moan like fuck about the site, but do nothing to help.

Can u report on mobile site?

i dont think you can, but you can go to the bottom of the page, click full version, then report and go back to mobile site. That would take two minutes instead of one.

i will ask badger about adding a report button next time he is under the hood.

nobody except the staff will ever know who has reported a member, it is kept confidential.

People still won't do it though. Which puts you in an impossible situation, I know, but I can't see it changing.

Abuse and attitude is pandemic on RM these days. If it's how Rangers fans want to behave towards each other then they should fill their boots. It's not a problem with the site itself. The real problem is that Rangers fans would want to behave towards each other that way. If that's the truth of the situation, then that's what should be expressed. As long as it doesn't go beyond certain lines (racist etc). That's just my point of view, which is why I would rarely report. I'd prefer to tell them myself why they shouldn't be a cunt to other fans and try to set a better example.

To reemphasise, I enjoy RM. It isn't the problem.

People still won't do it though. Which puts you in an impossible situation, I know, but I can't see it changing.

Abuse and attitude is pandemic on RM these days. If it's how Rangers fans want to behave towards each other then they should fill their boots. It's not a problem with the sight itself. The real problem is that Rangers fans would want to behave towards each other that way. If that's the truth of the situation, then that's what should be expressed. As long as it doesn't go beyond certain lines (racist etc). That's just my point of view, which is why I would rarely report. I'd prefer to tell them myself why they shouldn't be a cunt to other fans and try to set a better example.

To reemphasise, I enjoy RM. It isn't the problem.

I grass all the time. Fucking love it I do. Makes me feel all superior.

Sometimes I wind bawsburst up just to get him to say something bad, then I grass away till my heart is content.

I grass all the time. Fucking love it I do. Makes me feel all superior.

Sometimes I wind bawsburst up just to get him to say something bad, then I grass away till my heart is content.

Good. Especially in his case.

IMO the boardroom stuff is the main catalyst for all this.

we are all arguing over shit that most of us barely understand :lol:

Sick of it all, i feel like going on a banning rampage. I dont think it would help, and if i ban everyone who is abusive, we would decimate the member base :lol:

I asked a question in relation to how the club released ST sales updates at various stages over the last two seasons yet this season it's price sensitive. One poster answered with a reasoned reply, which not being a business guru was appreciated. Then another poster decides I've to stop "point scoring and acting like a yahoo" :lol:

So is that it then, have we decided anyone who dares ask any question regarding the board is point scoring or acting like a "yahoo"? Luckily for me some tadger labelling me a yahoo on here shows up his stupidity as I'm well known to many on here for my love of non yahoo like things.

I sat back and read threads in the boardroom section for a couple of days and what a fucking shambles it is. It's like the RM equivalent of the royal rumble. Reading the online world is fast draining the fun out of supporting a football team.

Surely it's not only me that's fed up with how fast this place has nose dived? Some of the shit posted is unreal at times. A few posters get absolute dogs abuse everytime they post or indeed even if they don't they get it stinking,

Blame Ally - it's the RM way!

What we need is a good old fashioned fundraiser.

Nah just kidding. What we really need to do is fucking ban anyone who advocates depriving my beloved Rangers of a single fucking penny.

This is supposed to be a site for Rangers supporters.

People who report members should have the courage to say that they have done it.

Dont agree. Its up to the mods to decide if the report was justified.

If a justified report is put in, then the person who put in the report should not have to worry about any of the banned members mates turning on him.

Its up to the posters to understand and follow the rules.