Simonsen re-signs

The Dude

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll brace myself for the next bit of news that Cribari has also signed for another year then too shall I...?

He's decent enough back up but I don't see why he's needed if we have Scott Gallacher, that boy who had an oustanding game in the u20 Cup final and the boy McCrorie who's meant to be the next big thing coming out of Auchenhowie.

Bit of a waste of a wage really but he shall get my backing if he plays like every other player!

So how many players do we now have?

This is getting a bit ridiculous considering we are playing in the championship and more importantly we are financially insecure.

It has been said before but what really is the point in our youth players if they can't even be trusted as back up to first team players??

Fucking awful. Pointless resigning him, what was even the point of letting his contract expire in the first place? Shocking Rangers, absolutely piss poor.

What about Scott Gallagher as back up? Oh no, ally doesn't use players under 30. Fuckin mincepot a rice, wae some amount ae gravy.