***** Official Scottish Clubs In Europe Thread *****

In regards to questions - will c**t** drop into the Europa League? The answer is NO!

From UEFA site:

Europa League Play-Off Round.

For the play-offs, the third qualifying round winners join the 15 losing sides from the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round and further teams who begin their European campaigns here. (tu)

This was the 3rd round the next round is called the play-off round so they go into the Europa league when they get humped next week.

I'm sure Legia will take a massive support next wk as there are tons of poles in the UK

Let's hope they have a great day

Great attitude and great point.

I won't be watching it... But thanks to BBB for posting the condensed version. I never thought I would enjoy someone's constant pressing against a big purple knob that wasn't my own.

(disclaimer - if hampden86 reads this, I am strictly heterosexual)

They definitely do

Of course they will say they do when they get knocked out next week. You know as well as I do it doesn't get the fans hyped up. They will take it but don't really want it.. Its only worth 4-5million n that's if ye win it

Thanks for the highlights vid bombaybadboy that was enjoyable watching that.

I wonder if the peter LIESWELL influenced Scottish media will review their valuations of lurch and Virgil van dick, they both had a shocker.

Hopefully Southampton have watched the mistake P.S.G. Made in signing overly hyped players.

:uk:

Of course they will say they do when they get knocked out next week. You know as well as I do it doesn't get the fans hyped up. They will take it but don't really want it.. Its only worth 4-5million n that's if ye win it

Aye they'd definitely rather be in the CL but any Europe is necessary for them. Their season is literally (well not literally) over otherwise :lol:

I love how some of them on twitter are saying "it's awrite big Pete ain't spending any money he's saving it aww for when Rangers are back"

Aye cause we that good...

It does make me think that if we had a decent manager we could win the Pemiership within 2 years. :(

Thanks for the highlights vid bombaybadboy that was enjoyable watching that.

I wonder if the peter LIESWELL influenced Scottish media will review their valuations of lurch and Virgil van dick, they both had a shocker.

Hopefully Southampton have watched the mistake P.S.G. Made in signing overly hyped players.

:uk:

Surely Southampton have learned after spunking 12m on Wanyama.