Rangers Create Official Fans Board

North Rd

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness id absolute love d'art to have an involvement of this. I know that he would be a person a huge amount of the fan base could identify with.

sacha baron cohen grimsby

He's eloquent, he's always speaking from the heart and the guy cares so much about Rangers it's unreal. His blogs, his hounding of hmrc and the police. His constant striving to defend us and our people.

D'art doesn't receive a penny for it, he doesnt do it for acclaim nor a blazer. His only interest is Rangers and its fans and what's best for the club. I really hope he considers it. In fact ill pm him I think and tell him incase he doesn't make derby since its his round :D

very nice words RFC 52, I agree d'art is the man for the job!!

(tu) the next logical step is for the Board to make a statement saying they no longer recognise any of the other fan groups, and any correspondence will only be done through the official ans board now.

What a great democracy you want to live in (tu)

What a great democracy you want to live in (tu)

Yup. The official one is all that will matter. the rest are spent forces anyway.

If the fanspivs want involved they will have to apply and be voted in like anyone else.

Whats the point in the board recognising all the splinter groups and factions?

There are also at least 14 people in this thread who agree with what I said too. ( some of them surprised me tbh)

The current board get a lot of flack from certain "fan groups" some of which is deserved imo, but I can see no reason why any supporter would be against this idea being implemented.

D'Art is an obvious candidate who is well respected across several forums/organisations and who has only the best interests of Rangers at heart, plus the fact he does it in a manner befitting how a spokesman for the fans should act makes him ideal; if he will accept the nomination.

Yup. The official one is all that will matter. the rest are spent forces anyway.

If the fanspivs want involved they will have to apply and be voted in like anyone else.

Whats the point in the board recognising all the splinter groups and factions?

There are also at least 14 people in this thread who agree with what I said too. ( some of them surprised me tbh)

Well said mate. The other groups should be told not to prefix their name with 'Rangers'