***Glasgow 2014 thread***

G.E.C.

I always wonder how they decide what disabilities will result in a fair race cause she had no legs but the girl who came second could only use 1 arm.

I agree, there is no way peoples different disabilities can be measured.

A bit of a farce really, especially in swimming when everyone starts and finishes at the same point ( i.e. there is no handicaps placed)

Need some of that fresh Blue Mountain air.

Actually in Scotland just now enjoying the Games and even more improbably, the weather. Split loyalties though...

The air in the Blue Mountains is pretty cold at the moment, but still brilliant sunny days. It's good that you're enjoying the CG and that the weather is warm over there,because although it's not the Olympics, there are still world class athletes competing.

It's good to see Scotland begin well, but I'm going to be a bit disappointed if we (Aussies) don't finish top of the medal count.

i'll be keeping my eyes on they cunts. better no fucking mess our pitch up too much.

but of course it's always great to see ibrox. i don't give a shit about the rugby..i'm just watching to see ibrox.

now it's time for these people to experience a REAL stadium. unlike that co-op park over in the darkside.

Wee Salmond would have been pulling his plonker furiously as Dan Wallace shouted "for freedom" at the end of his race.

Aye no doubt he would love to use this as a highlight to spin his propaganda but still doesn't see him eligible enough to vote cause apparently he trains/lives in the USA