What rival players in the Championship could hurt us ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fair list I am not so sure that Law and Shiels should be on it, given some decent passes to them they can do some damage. The first player I would have put on that list is Ian Black I think his shit temperament will cost us points this season due to picking up red cards.

For some reason Ally loves Black. I suppose you cant fault his work rate but i think hes a terrible football player and slow as a week in the jail.

The players most likely to hurt us are: -

Moshni

McCulloch

Law

Shiels

Peralta

Aird

Smith

Daly

Every one of these players would be a first choice pick in any of our championship rivals and most of the SPL -- I guess haters gotta hate!

Every one of these players would be a first choice pick in any of our championship rivals and most of the SPL -- I guess haters gotta hate!

The day I take your opinion seriously is the day I wake up and think I'm Father Christmas.

You are fake. Totally. You don't fool me for a second.

Ian black is a fuckin dreadful footballer , can't play a simple pass always looking for the 80 yard raker which he doesn't have ,, plastic hard man too ,, replace him in the centre with McLeod an it would change our style of play altogether for the better

I imagine a midfield of perhaps McLeod, Aird, Templeton, Law and would be in your ideal team ?

Football could be brilliant, even up there with Brazil of the 70s perhaps. Fast passing, skillful movement totally flowing. A joy to watch.

Until the opposition turn up that is. Championship hammer throwers would quickly sort out that kind of midfield. None of the above players can win the ball or stand up to stronger teams well. Do you realise why we need to have players like Black, Peralta, Huttton etc. ? Same reason we had players like Alex MacDonald and Gattuso in the past.

Black has been one of our better players over last few seasons and seldom goes missing. I saw great potential when Black and Law were combining well last year, if anything Law was less consistent. Black would be a very difficult player to replace in the team at present , who would do you think would add the extra hardness and experience in that role ? Show us you true knowledge of football and what is needed in that position by suggesting someone who is not "fucking dreadful".

The day I take your opinion seriously is the day I wake up and think I'm Father Christmas.

You are fake. Totally. You don't fool me for a second.

Gutted! :lol:

Is that the best you've got - I'm a fake - a fake what exactly? Am I one of these people who calls themselves a Rangers Supporter but really the term should be a Rangers Criticiser for the perpetual moaners on here who follow Rangers but find fault in every little aspect of our club/board/manager/players. - The Rangers Criticisers - they are the fakes!

I don't think there are any stand-outs.

Hearts have signed a striker called Sow from Crystal Palace who scored against Man City in pre-season and from speaking with a Jambo colleague, he's a Skacel-like signing in terms of impact. Then again, if he has anything about him, why is he at Tynecastle?

There is no doubt that Scott Allan can be a player, but it's whether or not he can motivate himself for this division. He's gone from £5K+ per-week at a Premier League club to, from what I gather, hundreds per-week at a club in free fall.

Get to fuck you smug twat.

Whilst your hill walking I'll be travelling to games TO SUPPORT MY TEAM.

I need no lessons off a know nothing fake like you.

... Ach the odd walk is good for anger issues - sounds like you need a walk!

Falkirk were unlucky not to go up last season. Should be dangerous this term.

the same falkirk that have failed to beat us every time they have tried over the past few years.

the same falkirk thay we beat when we had our worst ever crop of players in the jerseys.

personally they do not worry me a single bit.