John Mason MSP

I'm old enough to remember his early years when he was just starting to get recognised

He used to tell everyone he was a Thistle fan

The mask slipped eventually

Ah so this was back in the early 70's then when he was starting out he claimed to be a Jag, i was born in 85 so never seen his early stuff.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or,he's a typical politician adept in double-speak?

Either way,not to be trusted.

Hopefully,Bridgeton library will be busier than usual on Monday afternoon!!

Yup, could just be trying to worm his way out of making a stand that might not be particularly helpful to his career; whatever his motive I hope it backfires.

It's possible that he's one of these liberal types who like to be seen rushing to the rescue of their chosen 'victim' groups; invariably this involves trying to make a cunt out of somebody else with sensationalist accusations.

Not sure about the liberal aspect, but there is a group they are relying on for their indie vote to stand a chance that they won't want to offend.

Ah so this was back in the early 70's then when he was starting out he claimed to be a Jag, i was born in 85 so never seen his early stuff.

He was constantly telling everyone he was a thistle fan

He lied

He was wheeled out, by liewell, to tell the world that there is no sectarianism at parkhead

Guess what

He lied

I see a pattern emerging

When you get wee salmond declaring "One things for sure you will always get a warm welcome at celtic park" live on BBC before the opening ceremony it says it all.

I'm sure he meant IRA songs aside although he didn't mention that

Excluding the servicemen and women who put their lives on the line for the sake of ALL on this island,fat boy!

Mason went to Hutchy Grammar before unit. he is just another useless political see no evil hear no evil pray to scared to open his mouth. I often wonder how these people can balance their pronounced religious beliefs with the. hypocrisy of turning a blind eye to injustice. A baptist right enough but a hypocritical little. Baptist just the same.

The corruption in this country is endemic. The crooks that make the law are the ones telling you what's legal, or not. Being poor is a crime and you can bet your bottom dollar that none of the politicians intend of doing anything to rectify their effects on the people of this land. I very much doubt you'll see policemen knocking his, or any of his mates doors down to get the answers to criminal goings on.

Even if it did go that far, we'd then have to depend on the university educated judges locking up all our university educated crooked politicians.

I agree that this MSP is clearly a spineless moron, but I don't know what the relevance of this sentence is!? :pipe:

I'm old enough to remember his early years when he was just starting to get recognised

He used to tell everyone he was a Thistle fan

The mask slipped eventually

mask slipped? He's fucking hounded by groups of Tims/christians who still protest outside his concerts decades later for the crucifixion joke and merrily tells jokes about heading the orange walk at the shipyards. He was raised a catholic doesn't mean he gives a shit or hates proddies. Maybe you missed him telling everyone that gods a pile of shite with all that nonsense about angels spending their days grassing you up to god for wanking.

Does he represent anybody on here?

When asked about the State Aid issue he spent some time prevaricating before playing the usual Joker

@JohnMasonMSP: @bhoab It is part of the bigger picture of sectarianism, anti-Irish racism, etc. At least if we are talking we might move forward.

That's a massively confused response and it appears it was intended as such.

Dreadful obfuscation of the most offensive type from @JohnMasonMSP.

To describe such matters in that particular way is actually rather sectarian and racist in itself, as it is projecting a quality onto something which lacks it. Thus he is the one projecting his own racism and sectarian onto the matter.

Why would a supposedly impartial person take such an offensive view? Is it because it plays well with his constituents, including one particularly big company with massive influence in his area? Is he just another sell out?

That's a massively confused response and it appears it was intended as such.

Dreadful obfuscation of the most offensive type from @JohnMasonMSP.

To describe such matters in that particular way is actually rather sectarian and racist in itself, as it is projecting a quality onto something which lacks it. Thus he is the one projecting his own racism and sectarian onto the matter.

Why would a supposedly impartial person take such an offensive view? Is it because it plays well with his constituents, including one particularly big company with massive influence in his area? Is he just another sell out?

He has a history using words like Racism and Colonialism when they are not really there.

When SNP councillor Jahangir Hanif was filmed firing an AK47 in Pakistan (encouraging his 4 children, including his 5 year old son to do so) he was rightly criticised by the press.

John Mason described the criticism as "thinly disguised racism" and "a way of thinking from the colonial era"

Critics of Kalashnikov MP branded racist

If anyone from his constituency does decide to go his surgery to raise the 'state aid / corruption' issue with him, you have been forewarned. Be courteous to him, don't make any reference to religion, and make sure you are not insulting/ derogatory against Celtic (know that will be hard). Simply and sensibly present the evidence to him, state your concern over the issue as one of his constituents, and ask him what course of action he is going to take to address your concerns. Don't get involved in heated arguments or slagging matches, even if he tries to instigate it - don't give him any chance to invoke 'sectarianism/racism' as his get out.

If possible, would suggest that two people go to see him preferably both from his constituency, one to do all the talking and one as witness to discussion, taking notes as required.

mask slipped? He's fucking hounded by groups of Tims/christians who still protest outside his concerts decades later for the crucifixion joke and merrily tells jokes about heading the orange walk at the shipyards. He was raised a catholic doesn't mean he gives a shit or hates proddies. Maybe you missed him telling everyone that gods a pile of shite with all that nonsense about angels spending their days grassing you up to god for wanking.

What the fuck has any of that to do wi the cunt kiddin on he was a jags fan when he was a sellick fhan?

Were u raised a catholic or sumthin?

If anyone from his constituency does decide to go his surgery to raise the 'state aid / corruption' issue with him, you have been forewarned. Be courteous to him, don't make any reference to religion, and make sure you are not insulting/ derogatory against Celtic (know that will be hard). Simply and sensibly present the evidence to him, state your concern over the issue as one of his constituents, and ask him what course of action he is going to take to address your concerns. Don't get involved in heated arguments or slagging matches, even if he tries to instigate it - don't give him any chance to invoke 'sectarianism/racism' as his get out.

If possible, would suggest that two people go to see him preferably both from his constituency, one to do all the talking and one as witness to discussion, taking notes as required.

I wouldn't even mention them. I'd make it a GCC & constituency corruption issue.

Makes you wonder where the fuck he got the "anti Irish racism" from

Wtf has state aid got to do with the Irish?

He got it from the fact that it is predominantly Rangers fans asking the questions and over the past decade there has been a concerted effort to equate Rangers with bigotry and sectarianism therefore if a Rangers fan is asking something there must be an underlying sectarian agenda.

Responsible for granting permission for London Rd primary to be demolished....says it all

Have you got a link for that, mate?

The nearest I got to that was this:

CEPTIC highlighted its proactive approach and commitment to promoting anti-racism and anti-sectarianism by hosting this season´s Show Racism the Red Card educational event at Ceptic Park today (Monday).

Local P.7 pupils from John Paul II and St Michael´s primary schools participated in a day of fun and interactive anti-racism and anti-sectarianism education.

The youngsters were extremely excited to be attending their local football club and were fully engaged throughout the day.

The highlight came in the afternoon when they participated in a press conference role-play activity, where they acted as media journalists and posed pertinent questions on anti-racism and anti-sectarianism to a guest panel.

The guest panel included Ceptic youngsters John Herron and Lewis Kidd, ex-professional footballers, and Show Racism the Red Card coaches, Gary MacKay and Jim Duffy, John Mason MSP, and representatives from London Road Police Station.

They were extremely complimentary about the pupils´ enthusiasm for anti-racism and anti-sectarianism education.

As always, the event was a great success, and we would like to thank all involved for their contributions, and their continued commitment and passion for promoting Show Racism the Red Card’s important messages.

You have to ask why they're targeting those particular schools for anti-sectarianism and anti-racism education. Do they have a known problem? Or are they just being sectarian themselves?

My suspicion is he's a sell out. Look for him being rewarded in the near future by those in power.

Have you got a link for that, mate?

The nearest I got to that was this:

You have to ask why they're targeting those particular schools for anti-sectarianism and anti-racism education. Do they have a known problem? Or are they just being sectarian themselves?

Tbh I don't have the link mate but it has been posted by PZJ that he was party to approval.

Having also read some of his tweets he has "explained" reasoning behind the demolition....

Clyde could be a cover up, seen it before many times, they let slip eventually and this cunt seems to be doing that pretty early.

Yes mate, Jim Delacunt is apparently an Ayr fan you know .Its all the rage here in rancid Scotland.It just covers up their complete hate for us .

maybe have your recorder on on your phone too,just for safety