Man Utd next season

Man U playing Inter just now, just played a 22 pass move, looking great going forward, defence (back 3) is a bit shaky when hit on the counter but its a new system so it will take them time to get used to it. One things for certain though Van Gaal's team will play alot better than Moyes'

They are playing a 3-4-1-2

Kagawa Felaini are most likely to leave, shame for SK hes never had a chance to impress but easily worth £25m + rumours of a swap deal with Reus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still looking at his squad, I very much doubt the side we see at the moment is the same one come the start of September.

Although in saying that I've been suprised and impressed by United so far in pre-season, some good results along with good performances, Rooney and Herrera have stood out.

I am pretty confident the captaincy is between Rooney, Van Persie and even Darren Flecther. With Rooney being my favourite, in training session videos Van Gaal and Rooney seem to be getting on very well and everything Van Gaal is trying to get across seems to be going through Rooney.

Nani

Fellaini

Hernandez

Carrick or young.

Selling 4 of these players or even the full 5 to get in the 4 signings mentioned in this thread could easily get man u 80-100million.. Some teams across Europe would pay 20million for each.. Not one is worth it but the transfer window down south is bonkers

No chance.

£750Million from the Adidas deal probably helps regarding the FFP, never mind including the Chevrolet deal and the AON deal for the training ground and training kit, plus the dozens of other smaller sponsorships.

Team wise, they could use a new CB, I would say Evans will fit in well with Van Gaal's system. The rest of the players are decent, though a new CM would be needed. I'd say they will play 3-2-2-1-2/5-2-1-2

Vidal hummels reus and cavani imo united will sign all 4.

Hummels will stay, Reus will agree a new contract when he recovers from his injury, Cavani depends on the rumours of van Gaal not being too keen on Rooney, but I doubt it and Vidal is very possible.

All just my opinion of course, but to say they will get all 4 is just an absolutely ridiculous comment to make :lol:

Hummels will stay, Reus will agree a new contract when he recovers from his injury, Cavani depends on the rumours of van Gaal not being too keen on Rooney, but I doubt it and Vidal is very possible.

All just my opinion of course, but to say they will get all 4 is just an absolutely ridiculous comment to make :lol:

why its my opinion

I have no idea why people seem to think United are legitimate title contenders next season.

They're 3 or 4 quality additions away from being close.

They don't have as strong a starting XI as Chelsea or Man City, and they certainly don't have the quality in depth that the others do.

Man U playing Inter just now, just played a 22 pass move, looking great going forward, defence (back 3) is a bit shaky when hit on the counter but its a new system so it will take them time to get used to it. One things for certain though Van Gaal's team will play alot better than Moyes'

They are playing a 3-4-1-2

Kagawa Felaini are most likely to leave, shame for SK hes never had a chance to impress but easily worth £25m + rumours of a swap deal with Reus

On what planet is Kagawa worth £25m+? :lol:

United signed him for £17m, and he's scarcely ever been considered a first choice player. They'd be doing well to recoup much more than half of what they paid for him.

I have no idea why people seem to think United are legitimate title contenders next season.

They're 3 or 4 quality additions away from being close.

They don't have as strong a starting XI as Chelsea or Man City, and they certainly don't have the quality in depth that the others do.

Agreed. If they don't sign two or three quailty players, I think they could struggle to qualify for the Champions League.

People see them as title contenders because of the manager change I'm guessing.

• 4 weeks later...