Rangers may cut Mohsni and Peralta loose for new signings

Bothwellbear

Firstly i have no doubts at all this is McCoist speaking and not DJ.

Secondly ...we never learn

"I certainly think that if bids come in for Bilel Mohsni and Arnold Peralta in the weeks ahead then Rangers will not be too difficult to deal with"

Green light for teams to come and take players for whatever they want. I don't care if they are shite or second rate. Giving this message out only weakens your bargaining position. Take a look across the City on how to sell shite for inflated prices.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 appearances 18 goals scored.

Part of a partnership that only conceded 18 over the entires season.

I think that equates to doing a job.

I prefer to judge our players against an appropriate level of opposition (that we should aspire to or better) in our current situation.

He (and the team) haven't performed well against anything other than part-timers (apart from the Motherwell game where Jig was good in the battering ram role). Games against Championship and SPL opposition is where they should be judged - and they just haven't performed at all well.

Firstly i have no doubts at all this is McCoist speaking and not DJ.

Secondly ...we never learn

"I certainly think that if bids come in for Bilel Mohsni and Arnold Peralta in the weeks ahead then Rangers will not be too difficult to deal with"

Green light for teams to come and take players for whatever they want. I don't care if they are shite or second rate. Giving this message out only weakens your bargaining position. Take a look across the City on how to sell shite for inflated prices.

DJ says we'll be easy to negotiate in and you're slating the club for sending out the wrong message :lol:

DJ talks some pish.

I'm biased cos I have very,very fond memories of watching the big guy as I was growing up but,I actually agree with all he says here.

We all know big Lee isn't going to be shown the door so we may as well accept it.

Mohsni should get nowhere near the starting line-up with the competition he has in front of him.The guy is dangerously deluded.he thinks he's a ball player!

Peralta is different.You would think he must have something but how long do we wait on him showing it??We can,with justification,say he rarely gets played in his correct position but,as an international,surely he should be able to do a job elsewhere on the pitch?

If these 2 go and are replaced with young,progressive types(a right back,ffs,Ally?!)I would see this as a step in the right direction.

DJ says we'll be easy to negotiate in and you're slating the club for sending out the wrong message :lol:

Yeah..did you not understand the point i made.

Those two are best pals and a lot of the information DJ gets is straight from McCoist. Telling the world we won't be hard to deal with is not what i want to see plastered all over the media.

Maybe you're happy with that but i am not.

Yeah..did you not understand the point i made.

Those two are best pals and a lot of the information DJ gets is straight from McCoist. Telling the world we won't be hard to deal with is not what i want to see plastered all over the media.

Maybe you're happy with that but i am not.

So it's Ally's fault when DJ spouts pish? :lol:

We've already rejected bids for Mohsni, what message does that send out?

Oh I understand completely the point that you're making, I just think it's baffling that someone's brain can put together information and reach that result.

Quite easy actually when you understand the relationship Johnstone and McCoist have.

Oh and does Johnstone still not work for Rangers????