*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

Not forgetting that we've also got this rare mantlepiece masterpiece on offer...

Millenium_Ibrox_zpsf3df9940.jpg

And speaking of masterpieces, I'm particularly excited by this beauty...

Albertz_Painting_zpsebb3906a.jpg

I think I'll be putting in a bid for it myself. and obviously deleting all rival bids :D

Need to dig that out GB. Thanks for the reminder :lol:

Will get it looked out this weekend and will get to you soon after whenever suits (tu)

Good Deed - Book Donation - Combat Stress.

Never one to miss out on a bargain (free postage today only!), Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop has bought a copy of Fernando Ricksen's autobiography.

Mrs Eagle feels that Fernando's story has some relevant therapeutic value for the Residents of Hollybush House (Combat Stress), and so a copy is on its way to them.

Thanks Mrs Eagle - £3.99 well spent!

And thanks to RM member ofb 1988 for bringing the good deal to our attention. (tu)

51h21aUwGXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpghollybush_house_zps805bfe66.jpg

been busy of late but good tonsee you are keeping up the good work enjoy taking my grandson with me to get the signed shirt which is still not framed but he liked the day with his granda and getting his picture take so once agai gb thanks and keep up the good work

been busy of late but good tonsee you are keeping up the good work enjoy taking my grandson with me to get the signed shirt which is still not framed but he liked the day with his granda and getting his picture take so once agai gb thanks and keep up the good work

And as agreed, he will be our official mascot when we win the Rising Stars Giant Cheque :thumbup:

Thistleman_RDF_Shirt_winner_zps7a9c96e6.

By the way folks, thistleman won that signed shirt in the prize draw after buying his Ibrox Brick from the Sponsors' Fund. (tu)

And wouldn't you know it, we've got another exclusive brick offer on right now, and this time you could win a pair of tickets, or another pair of tickets, or some cool memorabilia items...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278703

Good Deed! - Member Donation - RM Erskine Football Memories

Thank you to RM member Fozastuta who is donating his '51 and Counting' DVD to the RM Erskine Football Memories programme.

I've given him the address and he will send it straight to them. :clap:

Rangers DVDs prove very popular with the Veterans - they were actually watching the Davie Cooper one the last time I phoned, and I could hear "It's a kind of Magic" in the background. (tu)

Now is also a very good time for them to receive this video, since some of the Veterans have just watched most of those players at the Ricksen Tribute match. (tu)

61ST1S91M0L.jpg

Auction Winner - Payment received - Seb Faure Framed Shirt - £200

Yeah so, anyway, you remember we had that signed shirt auction back in July? The winning bid for the Faure shirt was £150 or so.

Well, what with continental differences, and a variety of random freak-events, it took the winner of the Seb Faure shirt and I a bit longer than expected to get the deal done. :D

But that's it now done. £200 Cash is now safely in the Fund's hands, and the Signed Framed Shirt is now... sadly still several thousand miles away from the proud new owner. :( - But at least now it's in the hands of a trusted friend, who will drop it off with his family soon, and maybe just maybe he'll get to see it one Christmas. :lol:

But in the meantime, he can console himself looking at it here for a bit...

Law_Framed2_zps2463bcf6.jpg

And he can have some fun photoshopping his own head onto the official presentation photo...

faure_shirt_presentation_zps27159645.jpg

As part of the negotiated bid package, he also purchased the Boxed-Away-Shirt...

awaybox1_zps00679e24.jpg

And an Official Treble Winners 02/03 Commemorative Print...

Treble_Winners_Senga_Murray_zps72468a4f.

And what he doesn't know yet, and will only learn in several months, when he next logs on and reads it here, is that as a wee bonus, while nobody was looking, I slipped the 2 Seb Faure - Signed Commemorative medals into the away shirt box...

medals1_zpse144c85a.jpg

So hopefully that's another satisfied auction winner!

The Fund is certainly satisfied with the £200 - that will stop me hassling folk for donations for a wee while. :thumbup:

Which reminds me:

CarsonsArmy and Crackfox - I've not forgotten your prizes. (tu)

Thank You Fund Members - Quarriers Stopover - Fernando Ricksen Tickets

I've received an email from Quarriers Stopover, thanking us for the 24 tickets we gave them for the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Match...

Here's an excerpt...

...I would just like to thank you on behalf of the young people at Stopover for the tickets to the Fernando Ricksen game.

...They really enjoyed the experience - despite it being very emotional it was also very memorable.

...We were able to share the tickets with our Inclusion Team and other partners including Street Soccer.

What I'm personally most pleased about is the fact that, unlike say a tedious league game against Dumbarton (no offence Dumbarton :D ), on this particular day, just like everyone else who was there that day, these youngsters will have come away from the day with some useful new perspectives and insights about many things which will serve them well into the future. £12 can't usually buy that. (tu)

QuarriersLogo.jpg

Quarriers Stopover

Quarriers Inclusion Team

sss-logo-235.png

Street Soccer Scotland

Good Deed! - Helping Fund Members - Cheap Auchenhowie Fan Panel

Also back in August you may remember we bought ourselves a second Auchenhowie Fan's Panel (£150) from RDF and offered it to Fund members at a discount price.

Well, much like the Seb Faure Framed shirt, and for many of the same reasons, it's taken us a while to get the deal done, but congratulations to offshoreworker who is now back onshore, £100 poorer, and one Auchenhowie Fan's Panel richer. (tu)

All we need to do now is decide his inscription - which may well take several months more! :lol:

His Fan's Panel will look something like ours...

RangersMedia_Fan_Panel_zps5e31f1d5.jpg

and will be somewhere on this wall...

TrainingCentreRSCPanels_zps15cd587a.jpg

That's an old photo. Our Panel is now installed there, along with many others. I'll try to get a photo some time. (tu)

Auction Winner - Payment received - Signed Ally Print - £142

Yeah so anyway, you remember back in August :lol: we had that Ally McCoist (Playing Legend!) Signed Print Auction...

ally_signed_zpscc1b8834.jpg

Well the winner paid for that and received it, and all was well. (tu)

Except for the runner-up, who was very sad that he had missed out both on his chance to own the limited edition print, and the chance to help the Fund. :(

We felt his pain, and so behind the scenes, we secretly managed to wangle another copy of the print. The member was delighted to have his shattered dream restored, and once again within reach (tu).

Yet again, Continental Differences, and random freak events played their part in delaying the deal, but the deal is now done. :thumbup:

And the Fund is better off to the tune of £142 :thumbup:

So a Big Thank You to the Loyal Fund Member for his fantastic support! :clap:

So that's a total of £442 collected by our Enforcers over the last few days - across two Continents, and also somewhere at Sea!

The Enforcers are now en-route to their third continent in as many days. (tu)

Good Deed - Member Donation - Ibrox Millenium Print.

When Loyal Fund Member bettertogether saw my post about the Ibrox Millenium Prints we had available, it reminded him that he had one of the Original Limited-edition, Signed and Framed Prints - which had been in the attic since he ran out of wall space many moons ago.

He thought it would make a valuable addition to our auction, and he was right. (tu)

However, after much thought and discussion, we have decided not to add this to the upcoming Auction, because we have identified a much better use for it. I'll let you in on that once it's all sorted out, but I can guarantee that you will approve 100%. (tu)

This framed print has been signed and numbered by the artist, countersigned by the then club chairman, and comes complete with its certificate of authentication.

Millenium_Ibrox_Framed_zpsm7cznfh3.jpg

Millenium_Ibrox_Certificate_zpsm4kg2fps.

So a Big Thank You to bettertogether :clap:

- and, dear members, if you think you have something that we could use in the auction - let me know! :thumbup:

Fund Action - Supporting RCF - Lucky Legends Tickets

The Sponsors' Fund has purchased £200 of Lucky Legends Tickets from Rangers Charity Foundation

We will also be buying tickets on behalf of any members who want some, so if you want us to get you some, just let me know. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279560

Good Deed - Supporting the Fund - Member Donation

A Massive Thank You to a Loyal Sponsors’ Fund Member, who also happens to be part of a company with a long tradition of sponsoring and supporting Rangers.

The company already proudly displays more Rangers Memorabilia than you could fit in a Tardis, but still found itself with more framed shirts than it could justify to it's wife. :pipe:

So the Fund, as always, was happy to help out :thumbup:

As a result, the Sponsors’ Fund is delighted to receive this donation of 8 Official Signed Framed Shirts and 6 Official Memorabilia Prints & Photos.

Wait till you see the photos below. I’m sure you’ll agree, that’s a mighty fine donation! :clap:

Of course, it would be rather selfish and greedy to keep all of that for ourselves, so we will donate some pieces to Erskine Park Care Home for their Sporting Memories Room. I’ve picked out the 3 items which I think they will appreciate most. (tu)

Claudio Caniggia Season 2001/2002 Official Signed Home Shirt

League Cup Winner

Scottish Cup Winner

Framed2_zpsmyjgoprk.jpg

Shota Averladze Season 2002/2003 Official Signed Orange Shirt

Treble Winner.

Signed_Orange_zpsslvnretl.jpg

Hamed Namouchi Season 2004/2005 Official Signed Home Shirt

League Winner

framed3_zpsls4gnomd.jpg

Kris Boyd Season 2006/2007 Official Signed Home Shirt

Boyd_Framed_zpsjavzamkr.jpg

Pedro Mendes Season 2009/2010 Official Signed Home Shirt

Mendes_Framed_zpshugebzk8.jpg

Lee McCulloch Season 2009/2010 Official Signed Home Shirt

League & League Cup Winner

Mcculloch_Framed_zpszjkksxp9.jpg

El- Hadji Diouf season 2010/2011 Official Signed Home Shirt

League & League Cup Double

framed4_zpsa1gru459.jpg

Sone Aluko Season 2011/2012 Official Signed Home Shirt

Aluko_Framed_zpsvbpbejpi.jpg

Gazza Print

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/govanblue/Gazza_zpshcrawm5f.jpg

Ian Durrant Signed Photo (mounted)

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/govanblue/Ian_Durrant_Signed_Photo_zpsnrrj2yn7.jpg

Walter Smith, Ally & Kenny

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u664/govanblue/management_team_zpskf8q5j17.jpg

Good Fortune! - Donation to the Fund - Signed Squad Shirt and Match Tickets from RDF

As a Thank-You to RM Members for our enthusiastic response to the RM Ricksen Wall Panel Offer, Rangers Development Fund have given us:
  • a signed squad shirt
  • 2 pairs of tickets for Rangers v Hibs (Friday)
  • 2 pairs of tickets for Rangers v QOTS or Cowdenbeath

(tu)

These 5 prizes are being raffled off amongst our 21 Brick Purchasers right now. :thumbup:

signed_squad_2015_zpsbr639yh3.jpg

Good Fortune! - Raffle Prize Winner - Match Tickets from RDF

Congratulations to Perth_Campsie_Ger and thistleman. (tu)

Not only did they get themselves an amazing exclusive deal on an Ibrox Wall Panel :thumbup: - but their purchases have also won them both a pair of tickets for Friday Night's Game. :21:

Many thanks yet again to Rangers Development Fund for their continued support of our support! :D

Good Fortune! - Raffle Prize Winner - Match Tickets from RDF

Congratulations to Perth_Campsie_Ger and thistleman. (tu)

Not only did they get themselves an amazing exclusive deal on an Ibrox Wall Panel :thumbup: - but their purchases have also won them both a pair of tickets for Friday Night's Game. :21:

Many thanks yet again to Rangers Development Fund for their continued support of our support! :D

:clap:

:clap:

Of course many Members' Good Deeds often go unrecognised.

Like the fact that it was actually Bears r us who won the first pair of tickets, but that he wouldn't accept them, because as always,he's happier seeing others benefit before him. :clap:

Apparently he gets his real kicks out of bumping threads. :thumbup:

Good Fortune! - Raffle Prize Winner - Home Top

Congratulations to our very own RangersMedia Lotto Group Agent (me!!!) who has won a Home Shirt from Rangers Lotto in the Agents monthly draw:21:

It's not a signed shirt - just a regular top - but I have a good use in mind for it. (details to follow)

Auction Winner - Sale Confirmed - Signed shirts

Yeah so, anyway, you remember we had that signed shirt auction back in July?

And NamibianBear won the Signed, Framed Darren Cole Seb Faure Shirt?

Well we've finally agreed that it's too much hassle trying to get a framed shirt to Namibia, so we've found a compromise...

NamibianBear has given up his claim to the Framed Shirt and instead has bought two unframed signed shirts for £70. He can then get them framed locally.

signed_squad_2015_zpsbr639yh3.jpg

Mcewans_Signed_zpsgvhf9xey.jpg

I've also just won a 2014/15 Home Shirt from Rangers Lotto (see above), and since NamibianBear can't get Rangers shirts out in Africa, I'll sell him that one for £15 (half the current retail price!) and stick it in the parcel along with the signed shirts.

So that's 3 shirts on their way to Africa and £85 on its way to the Fund. :thumbup:

Oh and the Signed Framed Darren Cole Seb Faure Shirt is now once more available for Auction.

Say what you want about Darren Cole Seb Faure, but you' can't argue that this is a mighty fine framed shirt...

framed_shirt_zps595e51af.jpg