SSN - Sunday sold out

STILLGAME 55

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So buying a season ticket isn't supporting the team now? I struggle to find any enjoyment in going to Ibrox these days it's becoming more of a chore in fact the only reason I'm still attending is more for the day out than the football on show

With your views, I think you'd be better off going shopping, or to a place where you think real football would be played!

See ya! Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

So buying a season ticket isn't supporting the team now? I struggle to find any enjoyment in going to Ibrox these days it's becoming more of a chore in fact the only reason I'm still attending is more for the day out than the football on show

a chore, ffs u should be proud to walk into ibrox, me on the other hand, I cant fucking wait for this season, watp.

Rangers v Hearts according to ssn

Not quite sold out. Just been on the website and limited tickets available for most parts of ground and a few areas have very good availability with some having good availability. Hopefully sales will continue to go well and a sell out could still be possible.

Nice one! Ill know come Friday when i pay stuff out, only a wee wage the now to do me a few weeks so will need to see.

Ill fire you a message if i'm going mate (tu)

No worries man (tu)

I would've suggested a beer beforehand but I've still got the fear from Derby :anguish:

Aff it.

Whether you hate the football, pissed off at the management or upset at the lack of progression, this thread is about Ibrox being almost full of Rangers fans for the opening game of the season.... For fuck sake that can never be a bad thing.

It is to some sadly.

There are some so called fans who would like to see an empty stadium.

WTT

Worse Than Tims.