SSN - Sunday sold out

STILLGAME 55

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you hate the football, pissed off at the management or upset at the lack of progression, this thread is about Ibrox being almost full of Rangers fans for the opening game of the season.... For fuck sake that can never be a bad thing.

It will be for some

It's limited seats available only.

Restricted views and such, and a couple of seats per row in each stand.

On the ticket sales site there are a lot more available than that.Definitely sections where there are more seats available than taken.

Probably the last of the season as the pish football on show drives the fans away

How the FUCK do you work that out fs after "pish performance " last night people are apparently buying tickets for hearts today

I don't care I renewed my ST in May as unlike you , I'm a loyal fan who goes regardless of manager , tactics and performances

How the FUCK do you work that out fs after "pish performance " last night people are apparently buying tickets for hearts today

I don't care I renewed my ST in May as unlike you , I'm a loyal fan who goes regardless of manager , tactics and performances

Biggest Rangers supporter on the planet :praise:

I also renewed mine in May and I don't blame anyone being driven away by the pish football

I've also renewed after much deliberating and will be there on Sunday but unless there's a dramatic improvement in the football I doubt I'll be there most weeks and I'm sure I won't be alone there,Sunday was always going to be a big crowd being the first game proper and against prob our biggest rivals this season

So winning 2nd rate leagues was the be all and end all last couple years? no cup runs,forward planning,developing youth,or playing entertaining football then? if that's the case then has anyone in football ever had a cushier job than super duper Ally last couple years

Winning the last two leagues, and the league this year, ARE the be all and end all. Cup runs are a bonus. In case you hadn't noticed, we barely have a Rangers standard player in our squad. We've players who are Motherwell, Killie, St.Mirren etc and look how they do in cups. Aside from the Ramsdens last season (and this) a cup win is unrealistic.

With all that's gone on in the last three years I'd hardly call the managers job cushy, especially with unrealistic expectations being thrown at him by people who want to totally ignore where we've been.

I've also renewed after much deliberating and will be there on Sunday but unless there's a dramatic improvement in the football I doubt I'll be there most weeks and I'm sure I won't be alone there,Sunday was always going to be a big crowd being the first game proper and against prob our biggest rivals this season

Being a Rangers fan isn't about supporting the team when they're playing well. A true fan would support their team no matter what.

Glory hunter.

Being a Rangers fan isn't about supporting the team when they're playing well. A true fan would support their team no matter what.

Glory hunter.

So buying a season ticket isn't supporting the team now? I struggle to find any enjoyment in going to Ibrox these days it's becoming more of a chore in fact the only reason I'm still attending is more for the day out than the football on show

So buying a season ticket isn't supporting the team now? I struggle to find any enjoyment in going to Ibrox these days it's becoming more of a chore in fact the only reason I'm still attending is more for the day out than the football on show

I don't go to be entertained. I go because of my emotional attachment to the club. I couldn't stop going just because the football isn't entertaining.

We are winning more often that not, by quite large margin.

Hardly "glory hunting" to want a squad being paid 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 times the opposition to be able to string some passes together and play some entertaining football.

Don't you think we all want to see the team play well? That doesn't mean we stop going when they don't though.

Don't you think we all want to see the team play well? That doesn't mean we stop going when they don't though.

Has it ever occurred to you that it costs some supporters more than just the price of admission to go to Ibrox every week?

I can't blame a guy for not going when the football is shite and its costing him upwards of another 50 quid on top of his ticket to get there.

Has it ever occurred to you that it costs some supporters more than just the price of admission to go to Ibrox every week?

I can't blame a guy for not going when the football is shite and its costing him upwards of another 50 quid on top of his ticket to get there.

If you can't afford it, it's a different matter altogether. Don't see why you would buy a season ticket if you knew you couldn't though. Find that quite bizzare.

Some people more than that