SSN - Sunday sold out

STILLGAME 55

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to mention them but this put a smile on my face. saw on SSN that our game on Sunday is a sell-out, then immediately after it said that tickets for Celtic CL qualifier match are available until kick off :lol:

Ahahahahaha! All about the Rangers! :D

18,000 last night was also fantastic when you bear in mind it isn't one of the "fashionable," cups and the fact that thousands of us spent a fortune getting to, at and returning from Derby. So...78,000 on avearge for three games in one week which includes a relatively junior cup, a friendly and league game is outstanding.

Don't let the media brainwash you into thinking that last night's attendance was some sort of epiphany and portent of doom.

Just off the phone to ticket office and it's not sold out but tickets going fast.

OT didn't have a season ticket last season (still attended nearly every game with my mates season :lol:) and phoned up today and managed to get my exact same seat back :D had it's since a was 16 until last season so chuffed a managed to get it back

Aye nae bother so criticising the absolute shite we've had to endure for pretty much all McCoists reign means I'm not a Rangers fan? fuck off

Naw you're right, I fucking hated winning the leagues. Fucking shite.

Whether you hate the football, pissed off at the management or upset at the lack of progression, this thread is about Ibrox being almost full of Rangers fans for the opening game of the season.... For fuck sake that can never be a bad thing.

Naw you're right, I fucking hated winning the leagues. Fucking shite.

So winning 2nd rate leagues was the be all and end all last couple years? no cup runs,forward planning,developing youth,or playing entertaining football then? if that's the case then has anyone in football ever had a cushier job than super duper Ally last couple years

So winning 2nd rate leagues was the be all and end all last couple years? no cup runs,forward planning,developing youth,or playing entertaining football then? if that's the case then has anyone in football ever had a cushier job than super duper Ally last couple years

Neil Lennon?