I always said protests were for tarriers, not anymore

GOAT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's certainly not going to step down anyway.

Scary to think how bad we will be in a years time if he's still here.

That's the thing, we know he won't so what do we do?

We all want what's best for Rangers and to a man the majority want McCoist out. How we go about that is anyone's guess.

I can't truly think to myself he thinks we all back him because if so then we are dealing with a deluded man here and that will end in ugly scenes no doubt about it.

We can't wait till next season, we simply can't just go into the top tier and rip apart the squad again and start from scratch but that's what we are faced with because of 3 years of no one having the balls to sack a former player.

No more wishing or praying for McCoist to come good, that boat sailed long ago. We now are faced with a difficult decision...

What's more important? The club we love or a former player we all love?

It's easy for me but won't be for some I'd imagine sadly

We need to get rid of this clown by any means nessessary. He is holding the club back, and I'm starting to lose respect for him.

Yep. We need to get shot of him ASAP.

You're only starting to lose respect for him now? After his wee outburst after the league cup defeat last year I started to lose respect for him.

If you hold your hands up and say you've made a mistake I'll give you my respect. If you blame others for your short-comings you get scorn. (Directed at Ally not you GOAT).

It may not be classy but right now it would be firmly in the best interests of the club, Ally has shown no intention of stepping down anytime soon which begs the question of what it will take for him to. Enough is enough, actually that's been said numerous times but the fact he isn't learning from his mistakes or shown any improvement from the rookie manager 3 years ago strongly suggests his time is up.

I think Ally will be hurting as much as the rest of us but he needs to realise that now the buck stops with him. There's no shame in him admitting that hasn't been good enough as a manager, it happens in football, but the longer he tries to bear the criticism, the worse it's going to get. Love the guy but I love the club more.

That's the thing, we know he won't so what do we do?

We all want what's best for Rangers and to a man the majority want McCoist out. How we go about that is anyone's guess.

I can't truly think to myself he thinks we all back him because if so then we are dealing with a deluded man here and that will end in ugly scenes no doubt about it.

We can't wait till next season, we simply can't just go into the top tier and rip apart the squad again and start from scratch but that's what we are faced with because of 3 years of no one having the balls to sack a former player.

No more wishing or praying for McCoist to come good, that boat sailed long ago. We now are faced with a difficult decision...

What's more important? The club we love or a former player we all love?

It's easy for me but won't be for some I'd imagine sadly

He must know? Either that or he pretends it's just a minority as noone is protesting.

I would be happy with someone currently at the club taking over until we find someone else, even if that means Jig stepping into the hotseat while we invite applicants. It's getting to the stage where it looks like he's bigger than the club, never known Rangers fans to accept so many embarrassing results and make excuses for them.

The respectable way to do it, if any, is to get cards and hold them up at some point during the match and have it publicised what it means.

Or get to the front door after a match with banners or whatever and no singing.

We've been dragged down to the level of the teams we've been facing and we even have a player admitting to giving less than 100% then he starts the next game.

Hearts and Hibs both flung together teams, both new managers? and we beat Hibs thanks to a red card(IMO) and Hearts disposed of us today.

I'm not buying this 'we cant afford to sack him', crowds will dwindle and cost us big time.

We can't afford not to sack him.

If the club aren't willing to get rid of him then we as fans/supporters should step and do it. Let him know we want him out and if he doesn't walk then we should just stop turning up until the club have no option but to sack him.

We could do it but WILL we? I would because I care about the CLUB and not Ally. Nobody is bigger than our club.

I dont know how id feel about a protest against Ally, seeing how Moyes got treated etc is a bit much. I think the boos at the end of the game were pretty strong and hopefully the board takes note. Problem is Ally doesnt think hes the issue, so it needs to come from the board. If we are not on top by xmas, I think the board will act.