• Give him another season
    • Give him a few more games
    • Bench him now
    • Sell him, I'm done.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicky law isn't the problem it's our manager, Boyd last season lean mean goal machine so far a fat bastard always on his arse everytime the ball gets played to him..... Our players are good enough to romp this league under the three stooges we will be struggling all day long.

Law, like the vast majority of the current Rangers squad is simply not the standard we require or expect.

The guy tries (as do most of the them) but he wouldn't have been anywhere near putting on a Rangers jersey if it wasn't for the last 3 years.

That's why I hate to see him and so many other get villified. The real answer to all our woes is to get a board with investment and ambition so that we can get players of a standard we expect to get us back to our rightful place at the top of the game in this country.

I'll never stand by a footballer who openly admits to not giving 100% in a Rangers shirt.

get him to fuck.

I must've missed this. What did he say?

He'll be on too much to sell or let go. He won't get what he gets here elsewhere.

I'd bench him. I'd go with Black (maybe Hutton) and MacLeod in centre midfield for now. Actually, you know I'd be tempted to give Peralta a punt in his favoured position the way Black and Hutton are playing just now, if he had been fit.

Punt the useless imposter of a manager and his pals not individual players (apart from Jig).

Players who have been performing well pre-Rangers don't become duds overnight. The shit coaching, tactics and player development under McCoist has made a number of decent players appear poor. Give them a chance under a proper manager and then judge them.

Law looked great in the SPL for Motherwell, while it was a much higher level than SFL2 but I'm not sure if its just a case of him looking good in a team that was built ti suit him, or he looked good in a certain position within a formation or his team-mates weren't that great and made him stand out or he just can't match the demand we put on players.

I'm not sure yet, I do think he's a decent player but I think I fooled mysekf into believing he's better than what he is, he's not anywhere near the level of the likes of Steven Davis or even Edu and probably never will be, a sign of the times perhaps