**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

I forgot this was on, but I'll be watching it from behind the sofa, this could be a scary monday night.

Bell,

Faure, Boyd, McGregor, Aird,

Gasperatto, Mohsni, McLeod,

Templeton, Jig, Smith.

I wonder how many I'll get correct? 4-3-3 is not Ally's favoured formation, but it could revert to a 4-5-1, with Temps, & Smith dropping back into midfield, although McLeod would still be wide left midfield...

If Aird doesn't start I will use a machete to chop my cock into segments then ignite said segments on fire and feed them to 1st years at my school whilst playing them the sash on a ukelele with hair of the pubic variety being ravished with a demonic great sword wielded by Samji the harbinger of the end times.

Just had a look at the website for the ticket sales and despite BR,CR and GR closed the majority of the seats still havent been sold. This will be our worst attendance ever at a home game :(

I think our worst attendance ever at Ibrox was around 2000 back in the 70s/80s? No way it's gonna be that less.

BF4 & BF5 are very limited spaces. A lot of people seem to have forgot we're playing tonight, so maybe when they realise, they'll get their arses along and support our team

I think our worst attendance ever at Ibrox was around 2000 back in the 70s/80s? No way it's gonna be that less.

BF4 & BF5 are very limited spaces. A lot of people seem to have forgot we're playing tonight, so maybe when they realise, they'll get their arses along and support our team

Doubt it.

It's a Monday night

The games on freeview

Chelsea play tonight in the EPL

Results and perfromances have been dire so far

It all points to a very low attendance.

Doubt it.

It's a Monday night

The games on freeview

Chelsea play tonight in the EPL

Results and perfromances have been dire so far

It all points to a very low attendance.

It's never going to be a great attendance but it's not going to be the lowest either.

It's a Monday night - is that so different to any other night of the week?

Chelsea are playing in the EPL - And? Rangers are playing, I know who I'd rather support.

Results and perfromances have been dire so far - We just won 2-0 away from home against a decent championship side, I agree about performances but I don't buy that as an excuse for not going, we didn't exactly perform spectacular in Division 3 yet we were smashing attendance records left, right and centre.

It's not just our club that's changing, it would appear to be our fans loyalties as well "Chelsea are playing in the EPL" ridiculous.

Seen on Rangers website that the clown is waiting to see if Kenny's hamstring is ok for tonight.

I mean FFS, just give the guy time for his hamstring to mend, I'd rather he missed this game than 3 or 4 league games should it go tits up playing him tonight.

The squad is big enough to use in this mickey mouse cup. Shows again that the clown is going to play the same players game after game whether they are totally fit or not, or even on form. This is how to ruin players and to keep the youngsters from progressing.

It's never going to be a great attendance but it's not going to be the lowest either.

It's a Monday night - is that so different to any other night of the week?

Chelsea are playing in the EPL - And? Rangers are playing, I know who I'd rather support.

Results and perfromances have been dire so far - We just won 2-0 away from home against a decent championship side, I agree about performances but I don't buy that as an excuse for not going, we didn't exactly perform spectacular in Division 3 yet we were smashing attendance records left, right and centre.

It's not just our club that's changing, it would appear to be our fans loyalties as well "Chelsea are playing in the EPL" ridiculous.

It's a cup game and the weakest one at that.

When there is other football on the TV like EPL, CL ect then the attendances always suffer midweek in these types of games, it's just a fact.

Because it's Clyde, because it's live on free to view TV, because it's in a low cup competition and because we have been brutal to watch recently all add up to not many people at all going to this.

Seen on Rangers website that the clown is waiting to see if Kenny's hamstring is ok for tonight.

I mean FFS, just give the guy time for his hamstring to mend, I'd rather he missed this game than 3 or 4 league games should it go tits up playing him tonight.

The squad is big enough to use in this mickey mouse cup. Shows again that the clown is going to play the same players game after game whether they are totally fit or not. This is how to ruin players and keep the youngsters from progressing.

If he'd rather risk Miller than play Clark then sadly I wouldn't be shocked.

It is Ally McCoist afterall