Your vote for Erskine - The results are in

govanblue

Done.

My grandpa was in Erskine in his latter years and the work they do there is immense. People need to remember that these guys and ladies are war heroes and deserve to be treated as such.

Once again well done GB for bringing this to our attention.

Get voting people!!! :uk:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now that everyone's feeling newly empowered, let's keep affecting change while we can...

Vote for Erskine Park Home

If you haven't already done so (or if you know someone who hasn't) then please take 20 seconds to vote and help Erskine Park Home win £3000 to pay for their planned Sporting Memories Room...

The BoS Community Fund would allow us to create a 'sporting memories room' for dementia residents at the Erskine Park Home, providing a space for residents to participate in sporting reminiscence activities, to encourage social interaction and stimulate memories.

Here's the before pic...

Sporting1_zps050b6737.jpg

If you want to see the 'After' pic, then you need to get voting and spread the word!

When does voting close

14 days to go.

https://communityfun....asp?cfr=98C509

Page two will not do. :)

Well said!

PS - Several pieces of Erskine-Related good news coming soon. (tu)

As you can probably guess, we simply have so much good news all across the Fund that I just can't keep up.

I've got to now try and send a PM to all Fund Members about something else. That will take me over an hour :(

Edit: Yes, that's a complaint, but don't worry - it's outweighed by my joy at the actual news I'll be sharing! :D

Dear Erskine Supporters,

6 Days left to vote.

If you want to help Erskine receive £3,000 from the BoS Community Fund, so that they can create a Sporting Memories therapy room for their residents, then please vote for them now.

It takes seconds. All you need is an email address. (tu)

https://communityfund.bankofscotland.co.uk/communityfund/cf_org_vote_profile.asp?cfr=98C509]

Dear Erskine Supporters,

6 Days left to vote.

If you want to help Erskine receive £3,000 from the BoS Community Fund, so that they can create a Sporting Memories therapy room for their residents, then please vote for them now.

It takes seconds. All you need is an email address. (tu)

https://communityfund.bankofscotland.co.uk/communityfund/cf_org_vote_profile.asp?cfr=98C509]

(tu)

So, now that everyone's feeling newly empowered, let's keep affecting change while we can...

Vote for Erskine Park Home

If you haven't already done so (or if you know someone who hasn't) then please take 20 seconds to vote and help Erskine Park Home win £3000 to pay for their planned Sporting Memories Room...

Here's the before pic...

Sporting1_zps050b6737.jpg

If you want to see the 'After' pic, then you need to get voting and spread the word!

Those posters are class. Hope they don't get binned! I'd have them in a flash!

Today is the last chance to vote for Erskine and help them win that money for their Sporting Memories Room.

Erskine says thank you very much to everyone who has voted so far, and I say if you haven't got round to it yet, get your arse in gear!

I've just found these instructions in an email, and see that there are twitter and sms instructions.

So if you're a twitterer, please get tweetering.

Online Voting

By voting at www.bankofscotland.co.uk/communityfund

SMS Text Message Voting

By texting VOTE VTG to 82332. VTG is our unique three character community code for Erskine Park votes.

Twitter Voting

By visiting www.bankofscotland.co.uk/communityfund and clicking on the Erskine Park “Vote for Us” button to auto populate a tweet with the Community Fund hashtag and our unique code. Followers can then retweet the message to vote.

OR

By creating a new message and using #CommFund VTG to vote for Erskine Park. Followers can then retweet the message to vote.

• 1 month later...

Good News!

The results are in and Erskine Park home have been awarded the maximum £3000

:21::peanut::cool::dazed::clap::001:

Well done and a Big Thank You to everyone who voted. :thumbup:

This means that they will be able to begin work on their new Sporting Memories Room. (you'll hear more about that ;) )

PS - They already have a few items for the room...

Barcelona_40th_Medals_zpsb3e8ae46.jpg

Division_3_Winners_Commemorative_Medals_zps36941a9e.jpg

DSC00100_zpsabe18560.jpg

DSC00101_zpsbd149786.jpg