FIFA 15 - Rangers Ratings

kanjo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that matters is how they perform on grass in real life.

How anyone can get excited about this is beyond me. Many times I have been told football is only a game but in this case it really is only a game.

Shut up granda.

Get the playstation in aboot ye.

i don't bother about the ratings. as long as i get to play as rangers. if they ever removed us then i'd not bother buying the game. only team i ever play as.

what star rating do we have as a club? just out of curiosity.

after adding the new signings (except Miller who was taken out of the game for some reason) to FIFA 14 we went up to 2 stars

You only play sides of a similar rating online don't you?

I'm new to this online malarkey.

Yeah.

It goes on your star rating.

SO you'd play against Chelsea, Barca ect if you went City and would play against barnsley or someone if you went Rangers.

Yeah.

It goes on your star rating.

SO you'd play against Chelsea, Barca ect if you went City and would play against barnsley or someone if you went Rangers.

Cheers mate.

I've been playing as Real Madrid and had to change as I was constantly up against Real Madrid :lol:

That's not so bad.

Yes I am a reviewer, my job is to tell the editor like "Macleod should have higher shooting", he decides whether it is worthy or not. The editor is in fact a tim, he done the tims ratings up till 2012.

The tims are pish in it too so it doesnt really make a difference.

For all the pro evo fans out there. There is a guy on ebay sells usb's with all the team names, players names, stadiums, home and away kits make and sponsors, leagues everything that makes it so much more real, the guy has spent years doing this and the detail of the badges and strips is amazing.

Well worth an extra £15. Saves changing everything right down to formations and starting 11.

For all the pro evo fans out there. There is a guy on ebay sells usb's with all the team names, players names, stadiums, home and away kits make and sponsors, leagues everything that makes it so much more real, the guy has spent years doing this and the detail of the badges and strips is amazing.

Well worth an extra £15. Saves changing everything right down to formations and starting 11.

You realize you can get all that for free don't you?