Born a British club

simplythebest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

Jo Swinson loyal. (East Dunbartonshire)

Seems to me its all the scruffy areas that voted yes.

Excuse me, I live in a good area in North Lanarkshire and along with thousands of other sensible people voted NO and I find your comment offensive.

Shit, I forgot about Croy and Coatbridge, so you're probably right.

:7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325:

really? I can.

Most haven't a clue what they voted yes for though. I mean who in their right mind would say 'Yes' to something they havent all information about...

What can you expect when Glasgow is full of immigrants from across the sea

Being Glaswegian by birth and the grace of our Lord I need no lessons on the self inflicted mhockit led GDC, when I was born in Glasgow of staunch Presbyterian stock the population was well over 1 million, it is now less than half that and led by mhockits.....all because chaps were to lazy to get off of their Presbyterian erses and vote. You reap what you sow, again yesterday Glasgow had one of the worst turnouts of voters if not the worst...........I am still absolutely stunned that my home City has capitulated as it has over the years, and not only yesterday.

Really? I always thought places with high poverty, Glasgow and North Lanarkshire for example would go for yes and did.

Why you perpeptuate the myth about present day Glasgow poverty is something that people who like to stereotype less well off people as stupid/incapable of making rational decisions like to use as a foil.

I do not know one person who remotely entertained Glasgow voting yes, not one... but that will be shot down as die hard Loyalist policy by the tormentors of the "poor".

Why you perpeptuate the myth about present day Glasgow poverty is something that people who like to stereotype less well off people as stupid/incapable of making rational decisions like to use as a foil.

I do not know one person who remotely entertained Glasgow voting yes, not one... but that will be shot down as die hard Loyalist policy by the tormentors of the "poor".

I simply said what i expected, why and also that it was in fact correct.

Im hardly alone in thinking it would be the case, and i never said anything about those less well off as stupid or incapable of making decisions either? So you've gone and made that up.

Many people i know expected Glasgow to vote yes hat i knew, there was a big buzz about yes in Glasgow right enough not as big as many expected though.

We all know most Glaswegians like myself left Glasgow year's ago.

There's still some good Prespeterying people in the City but they are few and far between.

It appears to me that Glasgow has been Ravaged by an Immigrant and Irish Catholic population he'll bent on disruption and disorder on an almost Daily event.

The GCC is awash with them too and they have taken Seats of Power inside it.

There's your problem right there and it saddens me to see it happen to the City where I was Born and Raised.

You shouldn't be allowed in Ibrox or on any Rangers forum if you're claiming to be a Yes voter.

The main reason for this - you've quite clearly not been brought up right, or brought up in a household with significant Rhepublican influence. That alone raises questions.

Oh how I wish I had my ban hammer back :2gunsfiring_v1:

We all know most Glaswegians like myself left Glasgow year's ago.

There's still some good Prespeterying people in the City but they are few and far between.

It appears to me that Glasgow has been Ravaged by an Immigrant and Irish Catholic population he'll bent on disruption and disorder on an almost Daily event.

The GCC is awash with them too and they have taken Seats of Power inside it.

There's your problem right there and it saddens me to see it happen to the City where I was Born and Raised.

There are still more Presbyterian voters in Glasgow than there are mhockits despite the huge drop in population, that four square is where the culpability lies as the mhockits took over power........our own were too lazy to vote !