McCoist "We must find Consistency"

North Rd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen many comments on here saying that the only reason McCoist is staying is because he wan't to fleece us of more money and that he knows he is a shite manager. I don't think that's the case whatsoever to be honest, I believe Ally genuinely thinks he has done a good job overall to get us promoted from the 3rd & 2nd Divisions and I don't think he understands the reasons we have a go at him which is why he comes out with these arrogant, patronizing statements in the media.

So Ally is never going to quit when he is so deluded that he thinks he is doing a good job, to put it simply the board must act and he must be sacked, I won't question his motives or feelings for Rangers until he is finally sacked if he walks away without payment he can retain his legacy as a Rangers legend, if however he demands a pay off then he is finished at Rangers in my eyes. I still believe if he is sacked then he will do the right thing by Rangers, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Williamson .My mate is at Riccarton every day in Edinburgh and says the Jambos Manager has them training 3 times a day .

They do likewise abroad ..

I have it on good authority ,this is not the case at our club .

Why does Ally not think this would be a good idea .

Seems to be doing ok for Hearts

Either he's very clever and working his ticket so that he gets his payoff to halt the embarrassment

or

He is actually arrogant enough to think he is doing a good job for a fair wage. We grew up EK and I can remember when he moved to Rangers from Sunderland he was a regular in the Calderwood Inn for a few years. He actually used to walk into the pub wearing a cowboy hat and levi jacket unbuttoned with nothing under it. Spent the night looking to see how many ladies were ogling him. Always been a vain arrogant chap has our Ally so I wouldn't put anything past him.

He's absolutely the worst manager we've ever had.

He might well be the worst manager in history thats ever managed a professional football team.

I've actually have got very little respect left for him. He treats us fans with utter contempt and to think this is an overreaction to one game is disgusting.

The excuses just roll off McCoist's tongue now, with total disregard and distain for the views of the fans and the informed analysis of many decent football pundits.

Let's have more consistency he says, yet he has been unable to find it for 3 years! The fact that we lurch from one crisis to another - and I'm not talking about the board room wars - is precisely because he can't organise his team. He is bereft of any ideas and incapable of any original thought.

We have no shape; no organisation; no method; no skill; no ability and, above all, no heart, soul or motivation. We are a rudderless ship, led by a captain totally devoid of initiative, and a coaching staff grimly hanging on to the McCoist 'lifeboat'!

If McCoist really believes that Hibs were motivated to trounce us because Moshni made a few innocuous comments in a newspaper then God help us all - he gets more pathetic by the minute.

However, it's now abundantly clear that McCoist will not go willingly, and that he intends to stay until the bitter end , and go with his pockets filled with cash.

I never thought I'd say this, but he has indeed become a clown - so much so that everyone is laughing at us. I wonder how empty Ibrox will have to become, before the Board finally make the inevitable decision to sack the man!

Sad days indeed!