• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you aim for promotion through the play offs- no

Is it good enough for us to get promotion through the play odds- no

Should the manager leave if we don't win the league- yes

Would you accept promotion in the event that we won the play off final- yes

I view the poll question as a bit of a combo of those questions, so have no idea how to answer it.

If we can't get up automatically this year and go up through play offs there would only be embarrassment to follow in that we wouldn't be good enough to put on a show in that league. It's not too late but we do need to get our acts together

Who won the playoff last season?

Obviously I'd accept promotion via any means. We need back in the top league.

However I would find being in the position of having to accept promotion via a playoff the most embarrassing and humiliating moment of my life as a fan.

Really? There's many more embarrassing and humiliating moments I can think of.

Administration

Liquidation

Kaunas

Zizkow

Several old firm games

Unirea Urziceni

Berwick in the early 2000s

Really? There's many more embarrassing and humiliating moments I can think of.

Administration

Liquidation

Kaunas

Zizkow

Several old firm games

Unirea Urziceni

Berwick in the early 2000s

Ally could match that in the last couple of years alone.

i would take promotion via play offs instead of spending another season in the championship.

however i don't think we should be aiming for it. we should be aiming to win the league. ally shouldn't be going about saying it's acceptable or whatever. when you play for rangers you should be playing to be first not second.

we shouldn't be settling for second place. rangers isn't about accepting mediocrity. it's about winning, being top and being first. nothing less.

we desperately need to back in the premiership so aye if the only way was play offs then so be it. i just think it's disgusting that the manager/players aren't aiming to win the league.

Are we capable of winning the quarter and semi finals? We don't end up in the final automatically if we finish second.

We wouldn't be in the QF if we finished second either.

3rd vs 4th in QF.

Winner plays 2nd place in SF.

Winner plays 11th Premiership team in final.

We wouldn't be in the QF if we finished second either.

3rd vs 4th in QF.

Winner plays 2nd place in SF.

Winner plays 11th Premiership team in final.

Well, are we capable of winning the semi? Probably the 2 biggest games of McCoist's career (if he's still in a job) and I don't think we'll have the bottle or motivation.

Well, are we capable of winning the semi? Probably the 2 biggest games of McCoist's career (if he's still in a job) and I don't think we'll have the bottle or motivation.

Yes. Raith and QotS currently sit 3rd and 4th. We've beaten both comfortably so far in the league this season and if the players don't have the bottle or the motivation (McCoist or not) then they should be chased.

In reply to GOAT, I am surprised, nae shocked, that 65% of so-called Rangers supporters do not want us to be in the top tier. As has been previosly posted, acceptance does not equal being happy with the state of affairs at Ibrox, only that we want up. Obviously we ALL want Rangers to go up as Championship winners. GOAT is so appropriately named.