Livingston Programme

cdb1690

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all take great pleasure in fucking us over at every opportunity and even now we still have fans giving them money ..........

It's not the point of fans wanting to give them money, it's the point that supporters want to support their team. I don't like giving anycunt who hates us cash, so I don't buy, programmes, pies etc but I really don't understand why I should only watch Rangers at Ibrox, I've always gone home and away, and with the exception of DU when the club refused our allocation I always will.

It's not the point of fans wanting to give them money, it's the point that supporters want to support their team. I don't like giving anycunt who hates us cash, so I don't buy, programmes, pies etc but I really don't understand why I should only watch Rangers at Ibrox, I've always gone home and away, and with the exception of DU when the club refused our allocation I always will.

All about opinions , i have not been to any away games for 3 years and won't be going to any in the future.

All the clubs in this country tried to end us and some are still trying , i won't ever forget this .

I went to lower league away games and enjoyed going back to old school football grounds again. I will not be attending games at the likes of Raith Rovers or Livingston and if ( big if with Ally as manager ) we get back in the Premier league, I will not be attending any away fixtures at all.

I will never, ever give one single penny to the Mhanks, Hibs, Aberdeen or Dun Utd.

All about opinions , i have not been to any away games for 3 years and won't be going to any in the future.

All the clubs in this country tried to end us and some are still trying , i won't ever forget this .

Fair enough mate, and I completely understand your view point. There is a good few on our bus that refused Dunfermline last season and are missing a few this season also and I respect that too.

Livingston officials are believed to be horrified by the comments that appeared in the official publication which is edited by supporter Andy Crawford.

However, Rangers still want their rivals, who they defeated 1-0 at the weekend, to apologise over the offence caused to the 54-times Scottish champions.

A club statement read: "The content written about the football club and our players was outrageous and entirely unacceptable.

"We will be raising the issue with the SPFL and seeking an apology from Livingston FC, who had a duty to prevent such erroneous material from appearing in their programme."

Meanwhile, Rangers are set to escape any sanction from the SPFL over the crowd trouble that flared in the stands and outside the stadium in Livingston on Saturday.

However, the League One champions are set to issue anyone who is convicted following the unrest at the weekend with banning orders from their matches.

After the match, Rangers manager Ally McCoist commented: "I did see it and it looked pretty unsavoury, but until I get a report on it I would be loath to comment other than to say we can do without incidents like that."

Good stuff all round.

I am happy with the article written, happy with the club's response and happy that the wee scummy neds are being banned.

Some people will no doubt still find something to complain about.

Didn't offend me one bit because I know how desperate our enemies are .Forget about getting one bean from me ever again though .

Its not about being offended its an official match day programme, it was disgraceful that a club in our league can be so disrespectful towards a visiting team and its fans and I do believe it added addition tension to our fans. You have to remember fans purchased this official matchday programme, I truly hope they get what they deserve and it will start by them not getting another penny from me.

With all due respect to those fans who continue to follow the team at away games, the only way to stop this sort of thing is not to give these teams your money.

Once it starts hitting hit them big time in the pocket, they will soon change their ways.