Kenny Scott and UBs

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure head of security is a guy called David Martin, ex copper and 1st class walloper!!! Thinks he is above us, no respect for fans who pay there money to watch our club!

That's the guy

Chucked me n ma pals out of hospitality last season for singing

Fun Hoover

Knew this would draw PRW. Well tell us this the money is paid into PayPal and then handed to head of security who buys the tickets. Is that how it works?

They buy tickets normally like every other fan. Whether it be via the phone, online or in person.

They buy tickets normally like every other fan. Whether it be via the phone, online or in person.

and how do they get their away allocation? And where does the arrangement from Head of Security come into it? And the group can't pay for them induviually as. It's resting in someone's paypal account.

:lol: evening Wully , how was Turkey

Alright LB mate these bloody kids eh? :pipe: Was good apart from the All Inc. food had to eat out just about every night. Going back to Altinkum next year enjoyed the area and have my eye on a hotel just looking for a decent price a bit more in season than May or Sept (tu)

Alright LB mate these bloody kids eh? :pipe: Was good apart from the All Inc. food had to eat out just about every night. Going back to Altinkum next year enjoyed the area and have my eye on a hotel just looking for a decent price a bit more in season than May or Sept (tu)

All inclusive in Turkey don't really matter because eating out is good and sensible money, Ive been to Turkey loads and went to Dalyan this year, I would defo go back there, Efes'd up to the eyeballs for a week (you can get Efes draft in the bottle at Makro)

yeh I tend to go to the same hotel been twice before and going back to the same one next yr

Yip I get that mate, but I think they go on a bus to away games and it's one of the cat a clubs so that'll be how some of them get to the games.

I'm not going to name the bus or that but they may not travel that way now so it's all guess work really :lol:

I THINK YOU SHOULD NAME THE BUS AS YOU ARE PUTTING ALL RSC UNDER SUSPICION ,ARE THE UB ALL MEMBERS OF THAT RSC ,IF NOT I WOULD IMAGINE THE MEMBERS WOULDNT BE TO HAPPY AT THE BUS BEING OVERTAKEN WITH 50 UB ,GROW A SET NAME THE CLUB AND I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A REPLY SAYING WHETHER YOUR THOUGHTS ARE FACT OR BOLLOCKS

I THINK YOU SHOULD NAME THE BUS AS YOU ARE PUTTING ALL RSC UNDER SUSPICION ,ARE THE UB ALL MEMBERS OF THAT RSC ,IF NOT I WOULD IMAGINE THE MEMBERS WOULDNT BE TO HAPPY AT THE BUS BEING OVERTAKEN WITH 50 UB ,GROW A SET NAME THE CLUB AND I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A REPLY SAYING WHETHER YOUR THOUGHTS ARE FACT OR BOLLOCKS

Couldn't quite hear you there, mate.

Pretty sure head of security is a guy called David Martin, ex copper and 1st class walloper!!! Thinks he is above us, no respect for fans who pay there money to watch our club!

Is that the big bald guy that leads people into director's box

NOT SO LOUD I'M HUNGOVER...

Why are the club pandering to these Blue Tims? Calling for others to starve the club, then the club does them a favour? Are we fucking clueless? The UBs are willing to fund every other club in Scotland other than Rangers, and all they do is make themselves a polis target and cause trouble for the club, yet we pander to them. Fucking joke. The club is gutless.

Gonae not derail the thread please lads.

Also, there's a very good chance that Turkey is gonae be in a,full blown war next year, so just be careful about booking anything anywhere in that region at all mate (tu)

Ffa mate you've took that the wrong way.

It wasn't a dig at the wee guys. I was just saying its not hard. To think a cat A bust could get them tickets. I was led to believe that they travelled with you boys. Obviously not going by your reaction

the ub are treated the same as any other supporter ,they don't get preferential treatment on tickets ,still waiting to hear what rsc they travel with

Kenny scott has nothing what so ever to do with rangers these days

They just seem to travel themselves. I had to get the train to Livingston and they were on it too. They are just a bunch of school children who've watched to many films think that's why they wear the black and pretend to be football casuals.

If a fan group is boycotting games at Ibrox the club should tell them to f**k off when they want tickets to away games. When they end their boycott they should be dispersed throughout the stadium to stop them from causing any trouble or embarrassment to the club by their actions. Plus any member of staff aiding these clowns in getting away tickets should be shown the door.