Snyde react furiously to accusations of jobs for the bhoys

eejay the dj

I've nothing against Jim Duffy, he is a rare breed, a fair and balanced Celtc fan.

I worked with one of his Cousin's though and he is rhabid enough for both of them.

As for Radio Clyde, well RC by name......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inigo .I meet Duffy frequently and it's hard not to like him.

He is just a down to earth guy from Renfrew.No agendas from him ..

Aye, mate. Being from Renfrew, I played football with his son from time to time. His son was a decent guy and when we met Duffy once or twice he was sound too.

100% Boss .You fancy taking a stab at the question I posed in the OP .

Haven't had a reply to that yet .Why does our club deal with them and give the rancid station exclusives ??

Im not sure but sandy easdale phoned in rangerschat last week id like to see more of this and a boycott of our haters fuck radio cattlotica and their cabal

Haven't had a reply to that yet .Why does our club deal with them and give the rancid station exclusives ??

Im not sure but sandy easdale phoned in rangerschat last week id like to see more of this and a boycott of our haters fuck radio cattlotica and their cabal

Charlie Ridiculous often tells of him and "James" being neighbours in some place called Merryhull.

Charlie Ridiculous also told they story of how him and "James" waited nervously on Duffy's uncle coming home from Ibrox on the day of the disaster, The Uncle arrived home spkit open and without any shoes on and was apparently very lucky to make it

I used to like listening to Clyde's football coverage years ago but it got more and more Septic orientated and I chucked it for Radio Scotland (which I hate almost as much now) and I pretty much just keep up with Sky Sports News HQ for Rangers games I can't get to.

I remember Archie MacPherson once stating on the station that Rangers would win 25 in a row. Those days are sadly long over but you'd never get one of the morons on that station stating the same about Septic as none of those eejits could count to 25.

The media have been a nightmare recently.

There doesn't seem to be a media outlet at the moment that doesn't treat Rangers as if it is one of these 'celebrity scandal' stories.

Rangers are practically the Linsay Lohan of the sports pages. Even if they won the quadruple this season, some elements of the media would make a soap opera out of the boardroom. Even when the boardroom side has been quiet, there have been attempts to engineer instability at the club.

I'm not going to suggest that all the culprits are necessarily from Coatbridge or have unnecessary letters attached to the start of their surname as I think some are just yellow journalists and others might actually be in favour of either party of competing boardroom elements at Ibrox.

Until we have a steady boardroom influence in the shape of a relatively uncontroversial figure with a lot of money then we're going to have petty media articles suggesting the siege of the castle is going to cause the walls to cave in imminently.

The likes of BBC Scotland, Daily Record, Evening Times, Herald, STV and Radio Clyde have been obvious enemies of the interests of the club and its fans. Sadly there does not appear to be many 'clean' media sources at the moment as even those with a loyalty to Rangers will tend to side with one side or the other in the boardroom battles and the fans are likely to hear, read or watch reports which are propaganda for one side or the other.

Other than our fellow fans, there isn't a trustworthy information outlet for Rangers fans at the moment. I tend to believe Sky Sports a little more than the Scottish based media but much of their reporting is early speculation, often before news has truly broken and this obviously leads to some hearsay and conjecture.

I can't even think of a single newspaper, radio station or TV channel that really tries to give the real story to Rangers fans at the moment and we need to be able to trust someone.

I used to like listening to Clyde's football coverage years ago but it got more and more Septic orientated and I chucked it for Radio Scotland (which I hate almost as much now) and I pretty much just keep up with Sky Sports News HQ for Rangers games I can't get to.

I remember Archie MacPherson once stating on the station that Rangers would win 25 in a row. Those days are sadly long over but you'd never get one of the morons on that station stating the same about Septic as none of those eejits could count to 25.

Archie McPherson is back as a pundit on Clyde now.

was anything of interest said?

Never. It's moronic people with deep-seated issues phoning in about football while the world burns...

Meanwhile the gentry, the politicians, the freemasons and the catholic church get away scot-free with their paedophile rings.

Fitba' though! Fitba'... Yassss!!! Let's all fight each other about that instead!!! Let's all be morons together!!!

cadbury-s-choc-chunk-chocolate-teapot-8730-p[ekm]155x155[ekm].jpgtumblr_inline_mu6renrFlM1s4ilk8.gif

"Soooo... useful... so... very... useful... to... m-m-m-m.... aah-haa-oh-hooh-ha-yeah-yee-haa!"

Keep on hating in the 'free' world.

It used to be fairly balanced. Not any more. As ex-players go we've got DJ and Dalziel on there, and Dalziel goes out of his way to tell everyone he's a Motherwell fan.

They have McStay, Miller, Duffy, McAvennie and Burchill.

It does seem to have become unbalanced very quickly ... I've noticed as well that there are increasingly more septic calls on the mid-week open lines