Snyde react furiously to accusations of jobs for the bhoys

eejay the dj

Is Jim Duffy a definite Tim? To be fair I've heard this for ever but his uncle was a lucky man to escape the Ibrox Disaster, if Duffy is a Tim then he comes from a mixed family which might explain why he comes across quite fair

He is a bheast fc ex-player.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcafanny is without doubt the most illeterate pundit on the earth.totally unemployable

Had to laugh a few months ago when the filth poxed it against legia,roger hannah mentioned that if legia had scored one of the missed penalties they were through,

Mcafanny codescendedly laughed and said they couldv scored 6 pens and it wouldnt have mattered coz they would still have got put out

He dudnt comprehened the 3 0 score awarded.by uefa

So its correct,jobs for the bhoys indeed

He has no knowledge of the Scottish game. Any time you hear him he always says something like "that boy up front whats his name eeeeh eeeeh?". He just refers to everyone as that boy because he knows fuck all.

This rancid station has taken upon itself to prove itself to be impartial .

Frank Mcavennie Hugh Keevins ,Jim Duffy , Jim Delecunt, Mark Guidi ,Joe Miller

With all their present presenters and pundits coming under fire .Head chief of sport Lorraine Herbiston released this statement today .

"From now on radio Catholica,oops I mean radio Clyde aim to bring the people of Glasgow fair and impartial views regarding sporting events happening in Scotland"" .

"To further enhance and prove this, we have added a further two very respected footballing giants in Mark Burchill and Willie McStay to our team"

And Rangers FC still talk to this shower

If we shouldn't be listening to this shite. Why do our club still talk to them ?

They don't even hide their favouritism now .

I haven't tuned into this shite station for years. Neither house or car.

They've been heading this way for more than a decade.

Join my self-imposed boycott.

I don't miss it.

He has no knowledge of the Scottish game. Any time you hear him he always says something like "that boy up front whats his name eeeeh eeeeh?". He just refers to everyone as that boy because he knows fuck all.

I remember around the time of the big tax case result he was on, clearly didnt really have a clue about the situation (I think he said he'd been abroad for a while or something) but still would add wee digs based on what he'd "heard" is it not meant to be fucking journalists on the show? Not mad rampant alcoholic tims who spread rumor and speculation?

I dont know why any Rangers fan would phone this show. Just pandering to the tims. Even the so called "Rangers" people on the show like DJ slate us and never defend us

If you insist on listening and debating this vile station why don't you take note of the companies advertising on it and fire off a letter to each and everyone of them explaining how, because of their limited style of reporting that they don't reach more than half of the west cost and you're seriously thinking about actively not buying their products. :pipe:

Duffy has admitted on air that he used to sing Republican songs at Parkhead.Atleast he was upfront and honest about it....

Duffy seems a decent guy tbf.