Stick yer bhoycott

Each to their own,but my son and i will be there as always.

I try to stay away from the politics in football and just support the team on the park.

This and although I do have an opinion on the politics, some posters on here are like school children with the abuse they dish out to fellow fans.

Whether they like it or not they are fellow fans. They're not scum, they're not blue tims etc. just bears with a different opinion (some of which I don't understand myself).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't work out why they would call for a boycott for this game, it's madness. Saying that though I've seen CH at nearly every game this season and he was at east fife last night so I don't see him boycotting.

sent me a pic of `his ticket` with his name on it for Raith Game,assume it was for Bar 72.He has to appear at every game now,damage limitation.Same with Mr Struth`s Headstone.As for Rangers die hards there is never a single comment about the team or any game from SOS account.

Strange supporters group!

They are only calling for a boycott for a midweek game knowing fine well the numbers will be low, so they can claim some sort of victory.

They are an absolute shower of cunts.

Saying that, all this Sons of Stein, blue tims, patter is embarrassing as well.

Exactly...they are using the midweek cup game to take credit for low turnout. Disgusting

They are only calling for a boycott for a midweek game knowing fine well the numbers will be low, so they can claim some sort of victory.

They are an absolute shower of cunts.

Saying that, all this Sons of Stein, blue tims, patter is embarrassing as well.

couldn't have put it better myself mate

I honestly can't work out why they would call for a boycott for this game, it's madness. Saying that though I've seen CH at nearly every game this season and he was at east fife last night so I don't see him boycotting.

If it takes a girl to stand up and punch this fucker in the mouth, then, I am that girl..

whether we like it or not.If we want peace and the disbanding of SOS,UoF and get back to concentrating on football, then King has to prevail.

I`m fkd off with it all now so let King/Murray take the reigns then if they fuck it up SOS,UoF can`t say a word!

It`s going to be a long time before we can unite as a fanbase again,if ever but it has to end this season one way or another.

King looks fkd by the 75% criteria which means he needs Some of Easdales block to secure 51%.

With Easdale backing Ashley we need someone to break ranks and go with King`s offer.

Can we have a Happy Christmas ya bassas for the first time in 4 or is it 5 years???

whether we like it or not.If we want peace and the disbanding of SOS,UoF and get back to concentrating on football, then King has to prevail.

I`m fkd off with it all now so let King/Murray take the reigns then if they fuck it up SOS,UoF can`t say a word!

It`s going to be a long time before we can unite as a fanbase again,if ever but it has to end this season one way or another.

King looks fkd by the 75% criteria which means he needs Some of Easdales block to secure 51%.

With Easdale backing Ashley we need someone to break ranks and go with King`s offer.

Can we have a Happy Christmas ya bassas for the first time in 4 or is it 5 years???

Be nice to think the money men would make it a priority

Right lads, we're all fortunate enough that we got the wealth, lets make sure the fans can enjoy their holidays. :pipe:

Not 1 shit do they give about the Real Rangers people

BT, there's guys on here would pay good money for that!

How anyone can continue in the roll of a concerned "intelligent" fan after the BBC disaster with the Hag is beyond me

If I fucked up/froze and was as ill prepared in the moment I would firstly apologise to all Rangers supporters then disappear .

He should be hounded out of the support in the same way TLB would be if he/it were stood in the old enclosure

How anyone can continue in the roll of a concerned "intelligent" fan after the BBC disaster with the Hag is beyond me

If I fucked up/froze and was as ill prepared in the moment I would firstly apologise to all Rangers supporters then disappear .

He should be hounded out of the support in the same way TLB would be if he/it were stood in the old enclosure

:clap:

I've said it before but whilst I do agree that visual impact can have a big effect in many ways this is the completely wrong game to be doing it.

Not withstanding the fact it's a QF and a chance to get to Hampden on cup duty for the first time since 2011, everybody on the CCCS like myself had the payment taken over a week ago and had no option to cancel the game.

All of you calling them Sons of stein, saying they're as bad as tims etc. are embarrassing. The fact is these people are Rangers fans, and just because they have a different view on what is best for the club, doesn't mean they love the club any less than you do.

I would love to see everyone from the "Non-Boycotters" support do a card display the next time these fuckwits go to a game at Ibrox which says; 'Boycott the Boycotters; support our team"

I'm fed up with these dingbats who speak for no fucker trying to dictate how our club should be ran.

I would love to see everyone from the "Non-Boycotters" support do a card display the next time these fuckwits go to a game at Ibrox which says; 'Boycott the Boycotters; support our team"

I'm fed up with these dingbats who speak for no fucker trying to dictate how our club should be ran.

Problem is who the fuck would want to organise that?

after 10 minutes of trying to get this going the guy would be shouted down and told "you dont speak for me"..."do you think you're a better Bear than me" etc...

God forbid the guy or girl would actually answer these loontunes back

Problem is who the fuck would want to organise that?

after 10 minutes of trying to get this going the guy would be shouted down and told "you dont speak for me"..."do you think you're a better Bear than me" etc...

God forbid the guy or girl would actually answer these loontunes back

You certainly raise a valid point, but from where i'm sitting it's time the 'silent Majority' put these fucking publicity seekers in their place and told them that if they aren't going to support our club they can get to fuck and leave the ones who will support the club to get on wwith doing so.

Seen Houston last night at the game(Himself of course).

Hes clueless. Boycott a game on a tuesday, on the tele and inbetween 4 away games, crowds are bound to be down so he will claim a victory.

So if we beat St Johnstone will he boycott a semi against "them" or the sheep for example? My arse. Just an excuse for part time supporters

All of you calling them Sons of stein, saying they're as bad as tims etc. are embarrassing. The fact is these people are Rangers fans, and just because they have a different view on what is best for the club, doesn't mean they love the club any less than you do.

Theyre aw cunts.Aw this pish about lovin the club,theyre doin their best to fuck the club. Are you one of the folk that dont go cos i cant understand any fan who attends would think those fuckers have love for the club.

Pish.

They do as much for the club as the tims.

Real fans (I notice you shy away from the term supporter) buy tickets, go to matches, buy merchanduse and catering etc and generally SUPPORT their club.

This mob do neither and actively encourage others to turn their backs on the club.

They set the polis on directors, put out misleading statements and generally do their utmost to inhibit the club in every possible way.

How are they any different to tims ?

Other than being worse.

These cretins cannot be call fans under any definition of the word except as an abbreviation for fannies..

Theyre aw cunts.Aw this pish about lovin the club,theyre doin their best to fuck the club. Are you one of the folk that dont go cos i cant understand any fan who attends would think those fuckers have love for the club.

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

So are you one of those who dont go?

Pish.

They do as much for the club as the tims.

Real fans (I notice you shy away from the term supporter) buy tickets, go to matches, buy merchanduse and catering etc and generally SUPPORT their club.

This mob do neither and actively encourage others to turn their backs on the club.

They set the polis on directors, put out misleading statements and generally do their utmost to inhibit the club in every possible way.

How are they any different to tims ?

Other than being worse.

These cretins cannot be call fans under any definition of the word except as an abbreviation for fannies..

They are trying to use the power that we as fans have to get this cancerous board out of our club. If you honestly think people are boycotting because they hate Rangers then there isn't any point even debating this, you're simply wrong.