Stick yer bhoycott

Wee message for the SOS. Support Rangers 100% or go away, pick another team and dont come back. Another point, stop using Mr Struth's name as you are disgracing it. If you support Rangers buy a ticket for the St Johnstone game and drown those SOS pricks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sent me a pic of `his ticket` with his name on it for Raith Game,assume it was for Bar 72.He has to appear at every game now,damage limitation.Same with Mr Struth`s Headstone.As for Rangers die hards there is never a single comment about the team or any game from SOS account.

Strange supporters group!

I can't give you a picture as I'm not a sad bastard that takes one, all I said is that I've seen him at every game home and away bar one. You been to them all ?

I agree. The motivation has 100% been centered on changing the ownership of the club to Murray/King no matter the costs to the club, fans that are shareholders and the team. All other reasons have been proven to be lies.

The agenda is plain to see from CH and his cohorts. Get King and Murray into power regardless of the casualties (which could well be our club) along the way. One wonders what has been promised to him?

SoS/UoF was formed (supposedly) to protect Ibrox from sale/lease back or from being used ever as security yet this week (well, last really) we find out that King may (yes, may) be looking to fund his investment with a LOAN SECURED against Ibrox but that is ok now because it's King.

Unfortunately, the boycotts, false merchandising and general hateful behaviour will not stop UNLESS King/Murray get in. They are not Rangers fans anymore; they are now KingMurray fans.

Our club has many issues at the moment e.g worst manager in our history, crooked board etc. But the split amongst our fanbase at the moment is shocking. I hate all these different groups with their own agendas.Calling each other names just because they have a different opinion is out of order. I can't wait for the days when a Rangers fan is a Rangers fan again!!

Our club has many issues at the moment e.g worst manager in our history, crooked board etc. But the split amongst our fanbase at the moment is shocking. I hate all these different groups with their own agendas.Calling each other names just because they have a different opinion is out of order. I can't wait for the days when a Rangers fan is a Rangers fan again!!

Spot on mate.

Yes, its only because we have varying opinions that we call each other names.

Nothing to do with stealing revenue from the club I love.

Nah.

All of you calling them Sons of stein, saying they're as bad as tims etc. are embarrassing. The fact is these people are Rangers fans, and just because they have a different view on what is best for the club, doesn't mean they love the club any less than you do.

It's a strange perverted sort of love that they have.

Indistinguishable from hate.

When CH wakes up and realises that he is being shafted as the front person the more he will realise what a stupid prick hes been in all of this. When this is all over the ones around him will distance themselves from him and he will be left standing as the fall guy and a stupid looking b, as he is looking now he is damaged goods and his rep is damaged beyond repair NOW, which is sad for a guy that had intelligence, shall we say he is the puppet I wonder who his master is?

When CH wakes up and realises that he is being shafted as the front person the more he will realise what a stupid prick hes been in all of this. When this is all over the ones around him will distance themselves from him and he will be left standing as the fall guy and a stupid looking b, as he is looking now he is damaged goods and his rep is damaged beyond repair NOW, which is sad for a guy that had intelligence, shall we say he is the puppet I wonder who his master is?

I think he enjoys the fame its the same when the other two guys were holding the flag you had to feel a wee bit sorry for them as you can see why they are being used.

I agree. The motivation has 100% been centered on changing the ownership of the club to Murray/King no matter the costs to the club, fans that are shareholders and the team. All other reasons have been proven to be lies.

You don`t sink the fkn ship to change the Captain and crew! What`s up with you retards?

The RANGERS way to protest was buy your season ticket,unless Greig was in charge,wave a few flags outside the front door then head down the Grapes mumbling cunts!

I watched us get beat 2-0 at home by Falkirk,there were more peanuts in my pocket after the first goal than crowd.

Shite after absolute utter shite you would`t believe was so shite! But fans stayed away not because of a boycott or anti board shinnannihanihanigans.

Buy your Season Ticket,as it says on the back in the small print YOU CAN CALL US SHITE/POOR/MINCE ETC BUT NAE CUNTING OFF OK.

I`m backing the guy that,lost...nah!..something to dae wi buckfast,goalkeeper! ya ...tu..Oops lawerys just been oan the kettle,cockeney gay expression.Aye mince fur us them.I`m getting arrested fur saying if yer black and 4 white neds coming towards you and your mate fucks off and you decide to `front` it tough shite ya diddy! `KRISS DONALD` didn`t have a fkn choice.His maw didn`t get a medal! Defy the myth of MSM! WATP GSTGQ

this crack is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukin AmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzing man! FTPolis

I`m backing the guy that,lost...nah!..something to dae wi buckfast,goalkeeper! ya ...tu..Oops lawerys just been oan the kettle,cockeney gay expression.Aye mince fur us them.I`m getting arrested fur saying if yer black and 4 white neds coming towards you and your mate fucks off and you decide to `front` it tough shite ya diddy! `KRISS DONALD` didn`t have a fkn choice.His maw didn`t get a medal! Defy the myth of MSM! WATP GSTGQ

Why are you spouting shite about that poor lad Kriss Donald?You obviously have fuck all intelligent to say so why don't you do one.

I`m backing the guy that,lost...nah!..something to dae wi buckfast,goalkeeper! ya ...tu..Oops lawerys just been oan the kettle,cockeney gay exp<b></b>ression.Aye mince fur us them.I`m getting arrested fur saying if yer black and 4 white neds coming towards you and your mate fucks off and you decide to `front` it tough shite ya diddy! `KRISS DONALD` didn`t have a fkn choice.His maw didn`t get a medal! Defy the myth of MSM! WATP GSTGQ

shut up you slag

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

But your happy to call people who have put money into the club and given us a large interest free loan to keep going, scum.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse any investor you don't agree with as scum.

But your happy to call people who have put money into the club and given us a large interest free loan to keep going, scum.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse any investor you don't agree with as scum.

70 million pumped into the club in 3 years (give or take a few months), half of that by "scum".

They only invested nearly 40 million so they could steal a fraction of that.

Just chill out mate, its only a bit if cheap propaganda from the SoS, you see they know we'll only get around 15-20k for this tie so they're "calling a boycott" so they can falsely claim they've been successful in their call

Whilst agreeing with this it also presents an opportunity.

I'd really like to see someone at our club take the bull by the horns and take the boycotters on. Why not give an absolute priority to all those who attend the St Johnstone game that they will get a ticket for the semi-final and final (if we get there). Guarantee it by saying any paying customer who loses out will get paid their St J game money back. Make it a family night, all kids free entry when attending with adult. There must be loads of things that the club can be do to push the crowd up if they use some imagination.

If they got the crowd up to 30k or more it would certainly put a shot across the bows of the boycotting fans groups.

We now have another boycott being called for next weeks game by some small band of people who with the greatest will in the world think they are doing the best for rangers. Well really they are contributing to the problem by their actions and we as fans who go to support the team on the pitch will have to shout sing even louder to let the team know that we will always be there to support them through thick and thin.

All of you calling them Sons of stein, saying they're as bad as tims etc. are embarrassing. The fact is these people are Rangers fans, and just because they have a different view on what is best for the club, doesn't mean they love the club any less than you do.

Anybody who calls for a boycott is a cunt

End of

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

Sad thing is you really believe that diatribe. Mark you say ??????