Stick yer bhoycott

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

How's that working out?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre aw cunts.Aw this pish about lovin the club,theyre doin their best to fuck the club. Are you one of the folk that dont go cos i cant understand any fan who attends would think those fuckers have love for the club.

You genuinely think these people who were at Ibrox so regularly before now suddenly hate the club and are deliberately trying to harm it long term? They just believe that long term financial stability at Rangers is vital, and the only way to do that is to starve the scum that run our club at the moment of cash so they have no option but to bail, in hope that someone better will take over and move the club forward.

Such a ridiculous mentality to be so close minded that you accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being tims.

Where did i even mention tims ya zoomer?

No a ridiculous mentality is following advice from a known crook and giving up supporting your team and driving it towards admin in the hope the aforementioned known crook will be able to buy it on the cheap.

Different owner, same shit.

Blah blah love the club blah blah blah big bad spivs blah blah blah

They are not just boycotting, they are steering revenue away from Rangers and into someone else's pocket.

A certain someone who cuts about Glasgow with an envelope full of newspaper clippings from articles about himself.

Uber. Fucken. Rangers. Man.

You implied i was calling you a tim as i had a different view to you,i didnt.

I didn't mean you were calling me a tim, apologies if it came across like that. I was just making the general point that people calling those who choose to boycott tims or sons of stein etc as has happened many times in this thread, are being close minded and have the wrong idea about why Rangers fans are choosing to stay away.

They are only calling for a boycott for a midweek game knowing fine well the numbers will be low, so they can claim some sort of victory.

They are an absolute shower of cunts.

Saying that, all this Sons of Stein, blue tims, patter is embarrassing as well.

The game being on TV aswell will help their "cause".

No a ridiculous mentality is following advice from a known crook and giving up supporting your team and driving it towards admin in the hope the aforementioned known crook will be able to buy it on the cheap.

Different owner, same shit.

I'm not debating the credentials of the boycott, i'm saying people are failing to understand that the motivation for the boycott isn't a hatred for Rangers.

I didn't mean you were calling me a tim, apologies if it came across like that. I was just making the general point that people calling those who choose to boycott tims or sons of stein etc as has happened many times in this thread, are being close minded and have the wrong idea about why Rangers fans are choosing to stay away.

Fair enough,feelings are strong on this subject.

Craig will be there don't worry. Him and his camera man and mini sound crew, all set for a bit of mincing up and down in front of the Loudoun before the game and a few photoshopped stills in front of the main stand. :wanker:

Same pish from that fuckin banger every week making his egotistical video biography about a year as "the" Rangers fans spokesman and his fight against the "corrupt" board with his band of merry men boys.

Riddy!

Actually, they used the excuse that they were trying to save Ibrox and MP but that lie has been exposed. Craig has been in this from the start to help Mini Murray regain some sort of power in the club.....hence, the blatant hypocrisy of their ever changing goal posts and stances.

I'm not debating the credentials of the boycott, i'm saying people are failing to understand that the motivation for the boycott isn't a hatred for Rangers.

I agree. The motivation has 100% been centered on changing the ownership of the club to Murray/King no matter the costs to the club, fans that are shareholders and the team. All other reasons have been proven to be lies.

The Son Of Stein are trying to get a bhoycott for the League cup quarter-final against St Johnstone.

They don't speak for me, I'll be there supporting my team. Last thing we need in our biggest game of the season (with a chance to get into a semi-final) is a bhoycott. The team needs our full backing for this one, so go along and support the team.

Tickets:

http://www.rangers.t...roductHome.aspx

Rancid bunch of cnuts who are worse than the most rabid taig. The 'ring-leaders' should be identified by the club and banned from Ibrox for life.

What is it then? Because it certainly isn't for the love of the club! Its time the sons of stupidity and the union of feckless bastards either go away and stop damaging our club, or support it like true fans while fighting for change.

I agree and would never dream of calling them tims because unlike tims they are actually harming our club. Tims may espouse bile, may hate Rangers and be our bitterest of enemies but off the field they are powerless to inflict harm on the Rangers Football Club. The 'enemy within' are far more dangerous and need to be treated with contempt or 'slapped silly' (not that I would ever advocate violence being a devout pacifist).