Hibs v Hearts (Sunday 26th Oct)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will be top of the division by the end of December, that's my view. The gap is down to 7pts, we have a game in hand and have to play them three times. Titles are decided over a full season not on where teams were over the fist quarter, Rangers to e champion by at least 10ps.

Why when hearts get a last minute equaliser, its the sign of champions.... yet if we get a last minute winner we barely scraped by?

Double standards.

Who have we scored last minute winners against this season..?

Who have we scored last minute winners against this season..?

Where did I say this season?

We have scored goals very late in games to give us wins over the past few years, that was us barely scraping by. They get a last minute equaliser ( still drop two points) and it's the mark of champions. Bullshit IMO.

We have scored goals very late in games to give us wins over the past few years, that was us barely scraping by. They get a last minute equaliser ( still drop two points) and it's the mark of champions. Bullshit IMO.

Scoring injury time winners or equalisers in a league where it's tight is special and I wouldn't change any of them, one of my favourites was against Hearts at Tynecastle when Paysmith scored. The mark of champions.

Scoring injury time winners at queens park and east fife (i.e part timers) is embarrassing. No getting away from that.

But I'll take a deflected shot of the arse of John Daly in injury time next month at tynecastle if it gets us the points.

Gogzy I think you're trying to hard. You can't compare them being down to 10 men and scoring a last minute equaliser against their biggest rivals while above us in the League.

To us scoring last minute equalisers against part time teams.

Scoring injury time winners or equalisers in a league where it's tight is special and I wouldn't change any of them, one of my favourites was against Hearts at Tynecastle when Paysmith scored. The mark of champions.

Scoring injury time winners at queens park and east fife (i.e part timers) is embarrassing. No getting away from that.

But I'll take a deflected shot of the arse of John Daly in injury time next month at tynecastle if it gets us the points.

lol fair enough mate (tu)

Gogzy I think you're trying to hard. You can't compare them being down to 10 men and scoring a last minute equaliser against their biggest rivals while above us in the League.

To us scoring last minute equalisers against part time teams.

I can and I will.

I can and I will.

I think if we did it in this League and thus had a better position in the League we'd be saying it.

But talking about previous League's there was no competition so of course we were never going to say that because we were always going to be the Champions.

Whatever way you want to look at it the lead has been reduced and I hear hertz have some injuries and now a player banned after being sent off, so now it's time to start getting at them while we have a bit of momentum going and they're just scrapping through in some games.