IF We Draw Celtic.

simon

Heard on RangersChat last night after the game that a token system should be implemented,ST holders and all of the 11k who turned up last night and the previous league cup games should get first dibs.

Sounds a good idea to me and you would actually get awarded for going to the cup games.

This!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There would be roughly 20,000 tickets available for rangers fans so with 22,000 season ticket holders, anyone without a season ticket would find it difficult to get a ticket

Exactly mate, and everyone on the continuos credit scheme will 100% get one which is why I can't understand why people don't sign up for it. Even when I lived didn't south I always signed up for salutations just like this and for any games I couldn't attend I always found someone willing to take my ticket.

I look forward to seeing the SoS and UoF taking the moral high ground and refusing to attend this game out of principle.

They'll say there was only 11k there last night because of their super duper boycott :lol:

Nothing to do with the shite football that's on display of course.

We are not going to turn away people trying to give us money for tickets or anything else, it would be stupid to even contemplate that. Giving people who attended last night first refusal would be fine in principle though.

This.

The fuck them attitude won't help. Eventually we need to come together again otherwise we're fucked.

Just put a bet on with a taig taxi driver.

if we meet them he has given me 7-1 odds.

I'd want 70 tbh, they're shite but we are a different kind of shite :lol:

Seriously we were horrendous and I've seen nothing against, Inverness and st Johnstone that suggests we are even a top 6 side.

I'd want 70 tbh, they're shite but we are a different kind of shite :lol:

Seriously we were horrendous and I've seen nothing against, Inverness and st Johnstone that suggests we are even a top 6 side.

fair points. Its only a fiver tho.

I've been to the last few cup games as they were days i could manage to get along,if we draw the filth it may be a game i cant attend anyway but i can see people point as last nights crowd was terrible for a club as big as ours.

The Caley game had a decent enough crowd i must add.

I've been to the last few cup games as they were days i could manage to get along,if we draw the filth it may be a game i cant attend anyway but i can see people point as last nights crowd was terrible for a club as big as ours.

The Caley game had a decent enough crowd i must add.

It was only 2000 more against Inverness. Still poor.