Alistair shoots Donald down.

bawsburst

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woulda thought everyone would be happy with what Ally said in this one? Am I missing the problem?

I agree with you there, Ally did enough to play down the DF bullshit and maintained his calm, and never let us down by ranting off about the snide comments of a bitter old man.

The hack asking the question was just looking for a side story and wanted Ally to bite so he could embellish the next article he writes. Ally never bit and answered politely, defusing the intended jibe at us with style.

So yes LB you would be right in thinking that we should be happy that Ally stood up for us, I certainly am very pleased with how he handled it, and look forward to seeing the team take DF's little team to the Arsehole shop and measure them up for a New one........ after ripping out their Old one of course, as you do.

:7325:

I woulda thought everyone would be happy with what Ally said in this one? Am I missing the problem?

Yeah I thought Ally came across well in his comments. In any case, it's a shite story that we've come to expect of the Scottish media and the whole new club, old club debate is utterly pointless at the end of the day.

DF on Clyde just now. Questioned on the specifics of his commenting that Rangers were a "new entity". Simple response, "That's not what I said". Didn't bother clarifying what he did say, just that he and Ally just spoke and were not at odds. "I'm a Rangers man", "Ally is a credit to The Club" etc. etc.

If he truly was misquoted, doesn't he know a lawyer that might be able to assist him with a legal challenge?

DF on Clyde just now. Questioned on the specifics of his commenting that Rangers were a "new entity". Simple response, "That's not what I said". Didn't bother clarifying what he did say, just that he and Ally just spoke and were not at odds. "I'm a Rangers man", "Ally is a credit to The Club" etc. etc.

If he truly was misquoted, doesn't he know a lawyer that might be able to assist him with a legal challenge?

He wasn't misquoted. But if you read what he says, not the headlines, what he said wasn't wrong.

He at no point said he believed we are a new club.

Is it just me that thinks the stupid furore in here every week, created by the press writing headlines which don't represent and spin on the slightest nothing, says more about some people in here than it does the wanks in the mhedia?

Hysterical some of the shite posted in here

Is it just me that thinks the stupid furore in here every week, created by the press writing headlines which don't represent and spin on the slightest nothing, says more about some people in here than it does the wanks in the mhedia?

Hysterical some of the shite posted in here

You just noticed?!

Ally is no use as a manager - but he is in a no win situation here. The QC is the issue - not Allys response.

Ffs, Forest.

There is no issue, mate. The QC said nowt wrong.

P.S. You started your club yet?

If Donald really thinks like this then all I can say is this is really disappointing.

Read the last 6 or so posts and you'll see that's not what he meant. Whilst the quotes are accurate, the context is different and more about his connection to the club. He was on the radio tonight.