Scottish football ground tick list

GOAT

What grounds have you still to go to? I'm ticking off Cowdenbeath for the first time tonight, but I've still to go to a few to complete the list, sadly due to a few different circumstances, my chances of the clean sweep isn't going to happen unless we get them in the cup away in the future.

Albion Rovers (Cliftonhill)- obvious reasons, got them in the cup and they got it moved to Livingston.

Peterhead (Balmoor) - First game we played them there in the third division I was in Londonderry with the band for the ABOD parade and the second time was probably my favourite all time away trip and I never even went into the game. My mate got a knock back and rather than leave him himself went back to the pub with him. Still raging at that. Hopefully we get them in the cup away one day.

Greenock (Cappielow) - We went up, they went down, another one for the cup in the future.

Queen of the South (Palmerston Park) - I think this is one, have we played them yet away recently? I cannae mind, if not I'll tick that one off soon enough.

Dumbarton (Bet butler stadium) - Had the wean the other week there, and got let down for a ticket on Saturday, hopefully I'll tick it off before the season ends.

Cowdenbeath (Central Park) - it's getting ticked off tonight! :-D

Alloa (Recreation Park) - Missed the last game, had the wean and plus I was taking a wee financial break for a month or two there so missed that, will tick it off before May. We haven't played them in the cup the last few seasons have we?

Ross County (Dingwall) - I'm convinced I was there in 2002/2003 season, but I'm not 100% sure, considering my memory is terrible, hopefully they stay up next season and I can cross that off my list, providing we go up! Although I'm convinced I've been there anyway.

So eight to go and a few should be crossed off the list this season and hopefully next. Still gutted about Peterhead and raging about Greenock and Albion Rovers.

Edit: QOTS can be ticked off see post below.

Still got a good few to tick off, but still got many a year following the Rangers in front of me, would like to have seen them all. The thing is ive been all over the world, but ive hardly seen any of Scotland really, ive been all over Scotland but only been to football grounds.

Managed Queens Park, Montrose, East Stirling and Berwick in the 3rd division. Did all the grounds in league one last season and have made it to Raith, Alloa and Livingston this season, and am going to Cowdenbeath tonight. Got Hamilton's stadium in the cup replay v Albion Rovers as well, never been to any of the other SPL grounds though.

The SPL ones have been missed as only started going to all games in 2011/2012 season once I started working so could afford to all time. As of tonight I will only have 8 to go which I am quite happy with at 20 year old. At some point may need to go to Albion and Peterhead outwith Rangers games if I am to tick them all off.

Aberdeen-

Partick

Dundee

Ross County

Alloa - didnt get ticket hopefully next game

cowdenbeath- tick off tonight

Morton-

Peterhead- worked first game and got blooterred night before and missed bus 2nd time

Albion Rovers

Albion rovers is the only ground I've never been to,last time I was at Cowdenbeath was for a testimonial about 20 years ago

Does anybody remember it?

Who's testimonial? My old man and maw used to take me to most games when I was a wean, so maybe there's a chance I've already been to Cowdenbeath and just forgot about it.

BTW, now I'm thinking about it, I'm just guessing I've been to Kirkcaldy, because we haven't been in the same league as them since what? 8 in a row season, I'm sure I was a game that finished 5-3, 5-2 there during that year? Although I could be wrong on that, so I might need to tick that off in the second game this season there.

Dumbarton (Bet butler stadium) - Had the wean the other week there, and got let down for a ticket on Saturday, hopefully I'll tick it off before the season ends.

Is that what its called now. I thought the commentators were calling it the Rhett Butler stadium because every-time the ball went up in the air it was 'Gone With the Wind' :D

Cappielow - used to go there regular - shithole of a ground.

Missed annan, montrose and Stirling albion in division 3, got to every ground last season and only got Cowdenbeath to go from this season. Missed albion rovers and Morton on the way up and I've never been to ross county, partick thistle or dundee in the premiership. So only 9 to go. Will get get to Cowdenbeath in January hopefully and do a few of the premiership teams next season if they stay up

Albion Rovers - moved for cup.

Morton - not played them away in years

Cowdenbeath - getting ticked tonight.

Hamilton - seen us play there but not against them.

Ross County - never bothered my arse.

Partick thistle - been for youth cup final but not league/cup game.

Done every other one in Scotland (tu)

I've got Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Dundee, Ross County, Hertz(hopefully get it this season), Morton(they went down), Killie, Dundee, Inverness, Sellick, Partick, St Mirren, Motherwell.

Been to Hivs last year for ramsdens, live in coatbridge so been to an albion game years ago when I was at school.

So basically all the current top flight, cowdenbeath tonight and QOTS later this year.

Just got QoS left to go to from this league, will prob get a ticket for the Friday night game!

Never went to Stranraer last year and will have missed out on Morton after their relegation and the same with Albion.

Haven't been to Ross County and oddly enough Dundee and Inverness I have also never been to.

I can tick off Forres Mechanics though which I like to point out!