***The Official Rangers vs Falkirk Match Thread***

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance. Particularly in the second half. We haven't conceded a goal in 6 games and the goal difference between us and Hearts is down to 3.

Their narrow 1-0 home win against 5th place Raith Rovers (our team would get slated for that) might just be a sign that they are starting to lag a bit now.

Happy with that! I think Daly and Smith deserve a start at Alloa.

If you'd have said that a few months ago, ya would have been chased off here. They both offer a better balance and dynamic to our team.

I expect next week Smith back in with Temps on the right. Daly should be ahead of Boyd as well.

Good result in the end although we weren't pleasing on the eye again . Think Daly deserves a start infront of Boyd now . We keep winning , hearts will start to feel the pressure . I Didn't see anything from falkirk today to rely on them to take anything from hearts but home advantage might count . All in all another job done and a few goals to chip away . We'll be top by Xmas and won't look back

If you'd have said that a few months ago, ya would have been chased off here. They both offer a better balance and dynamic to our team.

I expect next week Smith back in with Temps on the right. Daly should be ahead of Boyd as well.

Do you expect Law or Black to be dropped?

Radio C making out we were pish! Can't belive they were at the same game as me.

I was at the game and i thought we were pretty pish , along with everyone around me . Untill the second goal we were brutal . Pass back to keeper , punt it long . Strikers lose the header , clearance back to our defence and repeat

Pleased with that but honestly, we were terrible in places. Why the fuck won't Ally learn that Boyd (who was awful today) can not and will not score while he's expected to knock down high balls to others?

Radio C making out we were pish! Can't belive they were at the same game as me.

What Keevins said was absolutely spot on. It's being overlooked right now because we're on a good run and have Hearts away which is a huge game.

If we get beat expect the frustration that has been building up to really show.

But hopefully we don't and it turns into joy.