Lewis Macleod available for Alloa game

Broxi1872

I can see you are trying to start some sort of argument here deary, but at what point did I say he shouldn't be used? You are reading too far into things wee Al...ma pal :)

Not looking for an argument. Many criticise why we're using Macleod when we don't have to, and criticising Ally as a coward etc for picking a team from his available players.

The managers responsibility is to pick the best team every week. He gets criticised for not picking the better players, in some peoples opinions, then criticised for picking the best player as well.

Opinions like this show up the underlying dislike of Ally no matter what.

Not saying you're one of those STG.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting spin.

Ally's responsibility is Rangers. If he has the possibility to field one of his best players it's only natural he should explore it. We're not 'having to' recall him, we're WANTING to. Everyone is winning here. If Scotland don't have any intention of playing him, then he isn't missing a week of football, which will be beneficial to a player that's progressing so quickly.

As for your last line, you could do with growing up a bit. And you sound obsessed with McCoist, because this is also about what's best for Rangers, for Scotland and for the player.

(tu)

We're on a winning run, Macleod's playing well, he's available to play but 'we shouldn't pick him coz we don't have to.'

Baffling some peoples opinion. Clearly football is not their strong suit.

Not looking for an argument. Many criticise why we're using Macleod when we don't have to, and criticising Ally as a coward etc for picking a team from his available players.

The managers responsibility is to pick the best team every week. He gets criticised for not picking the better players, in some peoples opinions, then criticised for picking the best player as well.

Opinions like this show up the underlying dislike of Ally no matter what.

Not saying you're one of those STG.

Just as well or I would have to kick your virtual bear bottom...haha

I'm playing Devil's advocate... I trust Ally will do the right thing where he can...but I won't deny my disappointment in areas neither.

However, I would prefer to see Macleod play as many games as he can, his talent and skill is undeniably great. I would like to see the other players concentrated on just as much though. We have the ability to would brilliance out of a fair few other players too, not just Macleod which is what I'm getting at mainly.

That is the responsibility of the coaches and the players themselves, not just Ally :)

Fuck Scotland.

However shows how poor our other options are that Ally is pleading to Strachan to get a youngster back here to play a pub team.

It isn't any reflection on our other options, beyond saying that Macleod is the best option. And he isn't pleading, he's asking. 'Pleading' is spin.

It isn't any reflection on our other options, beyond saying that Macleod is the best option. And he isn't pleading, he's asking. 'Pleading' is spin.

Erm yes it is.

If he was confident of the other players ability to deal with Alloa he would be fine with Lewis going with the national team.

It's rather obvious though that he thinks our other options are not up to it.

By all means continue to dodge the obvious though....

Fuck Scotland.

However shows how poor our other options are that Ally is pleading to Strachan to get a youngster back here to play a pub team.

That pub team has beaten hibs, drawn with us and forced hearts to a 1-0 win in the last minute with their only shot.

Maybe Ally just wants to give us the best possible opportunity to win on Saturday. Of course, we would be expected to beat Alloa whether this agreement had been made or not but having McLeod available can only be a bonus, surely.

No, it's because he is a coward right, nothing else is an acceptable answer or you are part of the sooper Ally brigade.

This is good news, yet some people still find a reason to moan, sums this place up right now.

Good news but just shows how scared Ally is that he can't trust his other midfielders. It's no as if we're playing a Champions League game it's part time Wasps at home!!! Embarrassing

They took 2 points off us last time we played them.

Lewis is our best player and should start when available, even if it makes your face flush petal. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Erm yes it is.

If he was confident of the other players ability to deal with Alloa he would be fine with Lewis going with the national team.

It's rather obvious though that he thinks our other options are not up to it.

By all means continue to dodge the obvious though....

No it isn't.

You don't know why he wants to bring Macleod back other than because he wants to play him, which suggests one of the following: that he thinks he's the best player for that position or he wants him to continue with his developmental momentum or he thinks the other players are not up to it or some other factor I can't think of. It could be any of those. It does not necessarily mean that he thinks the other players are inadequate. Not at all. He has said nothing that suggests he doesn't think we could still easily win against Alloa. Nothing at all. All he has said is that he wants MacLeod to play.

I'm not dodging anything, I'm saying you're picking what seems one of the less likely, but most negative, of the reasons for McCoist wanting Macleod back, probably to suit your agenda, based on nothing but assumption and guess work. McCoist is fucked either way when it comes to playing his best players. People will moan at him whatever he does.

:lol:

Only on RM, and only about Ally, could people argue about leaving out your best player.

I'm sure sitting at home, instead of playing, will help young players improve and develop.

Yet the same people will criticise Ally's youth policy. :lol:

Mould any situation into a McCoist criticism. What you've moaned about before is not important.

I had just logged in. It was more than obvious you'd spout your idiotic comments at some point.

Funny you jump to homosexual thoughts first...you been in your tent by yourself for too long pal.

Past few weeks you have been tailing my every post. Look back if you don't remember. Fucking gay that's what you are.

Off you go. I'll get you Sol's book for Xmas.

Past few weeks you have been tailing my every post. Look back if you don't remember. Fucking gay that's what you are.

Off you go. I'll get you Sol's book for Xmas.

:lol:

I respond to lots of people on here, particularly where they are using stupid and illogical points to emphasise their opinion. Perhaps that's where you are getting confused.