***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

We havent the players in our team with any heart or inclination

what it means tomorrow to get a result.

That is really hard to say this - but i,m fed up like many our performances lack of

In reality the team needs to up their game and show they are here as footballers

and not for the salary.

Tomorrow will answer for once alot of questions - have we any players that have

the same attiude in our current sqaud - to show in big games like a spaniard ! nacho novo

The team selection tomorrow is going to be vital as far as getting a good result is concerned.

I actually don't think we will lose this game. I think it will either be 0-0 or 2-1 Rangers.

I agree with your score predictions but dont leave us hanging. The vital team selection should include and perhaps more importantly not include?

I agree with your score predictions but dont leave us hanging. The vital team selection should include and perhaps more importantly not include?

Personally, I'd go 4-5-1 with Miller upfront and drop Boyd. I feel if we go 4-4-2, we could get overrun in the midfield too easily.

I would bring Boyd off the bench with 20mins to go (0-0) at this stage to join Millar up front. Hearts will settle for draw and sit deeper but Boyd to get last gasp winner and Ally to get booked for over celebrating (swinging his jaket while running towards fans) . I had a dream.

I would bring Boyd off the bench with 20mins to go (0-0) at this stage to join Millar up front. Hearts will settle for draw and sit deeper but Boyd to get last gasp winner and Ally to get booked for over celebrating (swinging his jaket while running towards fans) . I had a dream.

(tu)

I see us going 4-5-1 with Boyd on the bench and Miller up front.

I can't see him putting Lee in the midfield because he won't want to change the CB pairing as it's been doing well.

If we do put an extra body into the CM it'll probably be Macleod.

A lot thus hinges on Wallace being fit for McCoist's team selection. I think he'll go this :

Simonsen

Faure McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Black

Templeton Macleod Law Smith

Miller

If Wallace is out he'll play Shiels.

Personally, I'd go 4-5-1 with Miller upfront and drop Boyd. I feel if we go 4-4-2, we could get overrun in the midfield too easily.

Agree 4-2-3-1 pretty much same but more defensive.Think not losing will be Ally`s main goal here.Kenny is only real lone striker we have that you could still see scoring.Very good at holding the ball up.Need protection in front of back four,too suspect.

I see us going 4-5-1 with Boyd on the bench and Miller up front.

I can't see him putting Lee in the midfield because he won't want to change the CB pairing as it's been doing well.

If we do put an extra body into the CM it'll probably be Macleod.

A lot thus hinges on Wallace being fit for McCoist's team selection. I think he'll go this :

Simonsen

Faure McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Black

Templeton Macleod Law Smith

Miller

If Wallace is out he'll play Shiels.

Are you in favour of Jig in MF?

Our attacking and midfield options really concern me - if we get a result

it will rank right up there against the odds

Ally needs to kick some players up the backside

if he does - we have a chance

Are you watching the same team as me? It's our defence which is a shambles.

I've also quoted "right up there against the odds". No. Just no. Hearts are fucking pish. I watched the derby game and Hibs could have scored about 6 or 7. We're pish but less pish than them and I fully EXPECT a Gers victory mate.

I was born in the 80s so ended up enjoying 9IAR. I've got a horrible feeling you were born in the 90s and are representative of the modern supporter who has become less expectant on success. I personally don't think that's a good thing.