***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

I want us to win but I want ally to be sacked, even if we do win we are sure to drop points to lesser teams along the way

I hope for 1-0 to rangers and macleod to score but I am starting to doubt this unfortunately.

Same rules here as on Facebook my friend.

This is no place for a 12 year old

Day of the game, heading down to the pub and the mire that is full of hertz men. I have to get myself geared up for this so I'm hoping for a win and I think we can do it. We can't be as bad as last week and our away form is excellent. 3-1 to the Gers. :thumbup:

This is surely going to be a defining moment in the season, one way or another. It reminds me of games in the early-mid 90's when (arguably) Aberdeen or Celtic were being touted as better footballing teams than us but we were always (rightly) just too good for them. The players/fans have waited since the first day of the season to get revenge on this mob so I hope the players and managements attitude is the same as ours and we get tore in to them from the start.

I'm not going to lie, I want McCoist gone but on our terms, not because we've been humped by a shitey Hertz team.....WATP :21: