***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Boyd has to be dropped. he isn't capable of scoring 1-on-1's at the moment and the poisonous atmosphere would get to him

Boyd has to be dropped because he's been absolute pish. I agree he has had plenty 1-on-1's and not scored although I'm not sure the atmosphere will affect him. Boyd WILL start with miller IMO.

It'd be great to bag a win over them, but heart and head say different things. The heart, of course, sees Rangers grabbing the three points. But my head says that we have no chance.

Hearts are the best team in the league. They are better than us in terms of points, defence, fitness, organisation, tactics and management.

I hate to say it, but we have no chance. I'd be honestly surprised if we managed a draw, never mind a win.

Bad times when you're bricking it in the build up to a game against Hearts.

If we do lose, then Ally must either be sacked or resign. That would make us nine points behind Hearts at only fourteen games in. In my opinion, the last straw.

But let's see what happens later.

Best of luck, Bears. WATP.

Here's some things I'd like to see:

* Movement and mobility up-front -- Miller, Clark, Shiels. Move the ball about quickly.

* Macleod in the middle.

* Aird to feature if he is not injured. (I rate him highly, and so do other teams, going by the way opponents often put multiple players on him.)

* Boyd on the bench, or perhaps in the stand.

* Huge intensity over both 45 mins.

Rangers do have good players and can win this match.

Is this the biggest game in 30months ?? For me it is .Ally's record is not too clever but surely getting a win today would be our biggest and most important result in the last 30months .I can see it going our way .Experience will hopefully give us the edge..Can't honestly say a game has made me more excited with exception of two Utd Cup ties .I hope the bears do us proud today and get it right up the Jambos .They will have 90% of the support so it will be just perfect to give them a going over in their own backyard with all us bears having a great day and night .Go to it The Rangers ...

First in a long, long time, but I'm afraid I can't see us winning this one - hope I'm totally wrong though!

I like when most of the support say this .It's usually a great sign if past experience being a bear means anything .I love when Rangers are the underdogs .

Boyd, McCulloch and Law will all play. All will be shite. Our play will be shite. But I really, really, really hope to fuck we win this one by any means necessary.

I'd rather McCoist got papped out as soon as possible but absolutely not because of this game. We have to win this.