***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Boyd is a waste of space and if you can't see that since all the games he's started, then I should be the Rangers striker. I've only got to overcome my health problems, but I think I'd do better than he does. What a waste of money in wages. Why the fuck is he not sacked, he's not even living up to his contract. He may have scored goals in the past, but he is the past. Full stop.

If the midfield sits off Hearts they will dominate possession and find a way to score goals.

They have struggled up front in the last couple of weeks but that’s due to Sow being out. I bet he’s back on Saturday.

Hearts have wily customers in the centre of midfield in Gomis and Buaben. Pacy wingers in King and Walker. They get their full backs forward too.

McCoist will have to send his team out to get in their faces from the first minute and stay there.

Do we have the players to do that? The fitness and energy to do that?

Bottom line is I see Macleod, Law and Black in the middle battling for possession and Miller on his own up front.

Maybe even McCulloch pushed forward in front of the back four with Mohsni coming in at centre-half.

Agree with this.

Would be a brave call to bring back Mohnsi but one that I would back. He is one guy that doesnt bottle it and thats vital in a game like this. Due to the odd clanger he makes I would prefer him to sit in front of the back four and Jig to stay at CB, it would be less likely to be fatal.

After last week i dont share the optimism - If the players cant get up for this game

and the importance of it nothing can.

Our midfield inspires no confidence in me unable to take any game

by the scruff of the neck and actually win a game on their own !

We have hale and no pace up front still waiting for those to step up

and show the youngsters they are still capable - of scoring goals that matters

Sorry to be negative but being realistic on past months on what we have seen

a big ask is that the players realise nothing less than a win is good enough and time to deliver

It isnt asking too much time to repay the FANS .

My worry here is that after our performance last week, this has become a "must win" and I'm afraid we don't have the players who can win under pressure.

Or the manager.

I only wish the team is fucking fired up by the boss tomorrow but I can't see it. Ally is far too nice.