***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Daly will be up front for the long ball punt, our most preferred tactic. If Aird unavailable Smith will get the shout ahead of Templeton because we need to pack the midfield and he's excellent at crossing for Daly and Temps has been pish. I'd put Robinson in as well. We'll win because we have to - Temps will be sub and come on and score the winner.....this is what happens when you play your former team.

My heart is saying 2-0 us but my head is saying 3-1 hearts, really hope this isn't the case but you can never trust us to win with that clown in the dugout

Team:

Simonsen

McGregor

Jig

Faure

Wallace (if he's fit)

Temps

Black

Law

Macleod

Boyd

Clark

I know I didn't say Miller but IMO Clark and Boyd were the best partnership I've seen all season, and of course if Boyd is doing is usual shite take him off and bring on Miller and big :Daly::21:

Hearts are nothing special against Falkirk they got played off the park only bad finishing saved them.

Depends if our players decide to work hard or not.

Did you watch their game?

First half they were very good(against a shit team,albeit).They did the things we constantly fail to do.....press hard,pass accurately and with pace,tackle effectively.

Second half,tho,gives us hope as Houston out-smarted Neilson and Falkirk over-ran Hearts in midfield and over-powered them to the extent that they should have taken at least a point.

I don't think it's about Hearts at all.We have the better players.............the imposters just need to prove it!!

I'm not sure Templeton can start after yesterday's display and it might finally be time to give Boyd a rest.

It's only the fact that McCoist is so stubbornly rigid that Boyd is still being played.He doesn't even look like scoring.

Maybe it is just confidence(tho I think it's much more than that......he's done!)but our situation is way too needy to worry about big Kris's mental state.

Daly should start alongside Miller.

Our defence is looking a lot stronger with McGregor in the middle.

We've shut out 2 PL teams lately so why do you expect us to lose 3 to these diddies?

Because we're ridiculously easy to play against and they're better than us.

Because we're ridiculously easy to play against and they're better than us.

They are playing better than us currently but,man for man,they are NOT better than us.

As I said earlier,the imposters in our team(the majority?)need to prove they are better by upping their game.

They are playing better than us currently but,man for man,they are NOT better than us.

How will that help us next week when we're playing against a team that are in much better form than us and have already beaten us this season ? Not to mention the fact we've bottled any game with pressure on us we've played under McCoist.

As I said earlier,the imposters in our team(the majority?)need to prove they are better by upping their game.

And in this system, with this management team, are they capable of doing so? Imo, previous big games suggest we can't.

How will that help us next week when we're playing against a team that are in much better form than us and have already beaten us this season ? Not to mention the fact we've bottled any game with pressure on us we've played under McCoist.

The rest of my post stated the only way we will win is if the twats who think it's okay to stroll thru 90 mins(Law,Black,Boyd etc)ramp it up a few notches and match what will be a fast start from Hearts.

If we do that the FACT that we are better will see us win.

Didn't say that, under McCoist, I have any level of optimism that this is what will happen,tho!