Your plans for Saturday?

ready1873

Welcome.back mate :lol:

You left at ht and never came back lol. Aye it will be like derby all over again :D

Went under the stand for a beer got talking a guy who used to be in the UDA ( Thats what he said ) and he insisted i watched the second half with him and his son

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With fellow bears having a sash bash? Aye a can see that being a riddy right enough

There wont be any Sash bashes where I stay anyway, there isnt even a Rangers pub, everyone from my RSC just goes to their own local after games.

To those not fortunate enough to have been allocated a ticket, what's the viewing plans for the game? Pub? House? Pished?

Gonna head along to my supporters club pub I reckon. Most of us didn't get a ticket so should be busy!

In Florida, will watch it in my bed with a beer and a donut

Down in laaaaaandan for weekend so will try and find a pub in Finsbury Park showing it.

Best bet for that neck of the woods is a couple of stops on the subway to wood green as a lot of the London RSC use the social club there. Been to a few games in their a few years back and it's not too bad.

Best bet for that neck of the woods is a couple of stops on the subway to wood green as a lot of the London RSC use the social club there. Been to a few games in their a few years back and it's not too bad.

Cheers mate. Will take a dander. I am staying at bounds green so just one stop away.